Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Man what a storm! And it's not over yet either! :rockwoot:

I would also like to report that I may have diverted the big "D" from my marriage today with the help of my neighbors and the Lord. Today, I about threw in the towel and so did my wife. Had it not been for my neighbors, wow.

Anyway, I'm off here for the night. Take care guys.

Wow, I heard you guys had a bad fight the other night, but WTF happened?
    (Feel free to ignore this question)

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    POC can I suggest this for your avatar?

http://seejanenurse.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/male-nurse-action-figure.jpg
    male-nurse-action-figure.jpg

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I googled male nurse of action........that's what came up. I just assumed you are a man of action.

Also, some not so pleasant stuff came up

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow, I heard you guys had a bad fight the other night, but WTF happened?
    (Feel free to ignore this question)

The other night was me asking what she thought about me POSSIBLY going to AZ and working with the Border Patrol. She flipped ape :poop: on me. Then, the next day I find out that the $60 I put in the bank account for a new tent pole was taken by a membership to the YMCA that she hasn't used in almost a year. :xmad: So I put the money for my transmission in a completely different bank so any automatic payments wouldn't come out of that money even in a different account at our bank. I didn't tell her and when she found out she flipped out even WORSE. I apologized cause I seriously didn't think it would be THAT big a deal. Boy was I wrong.

Then today, as we were just leaving town on our way up to buy some fireworks off of HFB1, she went off the deep end when she realized that Elwood was about an hour and a half away. I'd already told her about going and she was fine with it, then spontaneously changed her mind just as the road trip began and all of a sudden I'm the (*)hole and I'm worthless and I'm a POS etc etc etc.

I picked the WRONG YEAR to quit smoking. I broke down today and bought a pack of Red's at noon and I'm already out. :xmad:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The up side is that my buddy had me come over after all that today and promised me a career in the Trucking industry. With his connections I could have my Class A and a job in under 2 months. I'm hoping anyway. All my serious driving infractions are over 5 years old.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Meh, I've been off the computer all day. I'm going to Combat Arms and fragging some effers before I hit the hay. Night everyone. Hopefully today will be a better day. :dunno: With the spiritual support of my favorite neighbor, I'm hoping everything will work out fine. With their help I accepted The Lord as my King and Savior and committed to learning more with them and accepted them as our family's spiritual counselors since he's an Ordained Minister.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    How about UFC? I just saw a commercial, it was the first thing that came to mind....

Sorry about the stuff with the wife. That is exactly why I don't go on trips in the car...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The other night was me asking what she thought about me POSSIBLY going to AZ and working with the Border Patrol. She flipped ape :poop: on me. Then, the next day I find out that the $60 I put in the bank account for a new tent pole was taken by a membership to the YMCA that she hasn't used in almost a year. :xmad: So I put the money for my transmission in a completely different bank so any automatic payments wouldn't come out of that money even in a different account at our bank. I didn't tell her and when she found out she flipped out even WORSE. I apologized cause I seriously didn't think it would be THAT big a deal. Boy was I wrong.

Then today, as we were just leaving town on our way up to buy some fireworks off of HFB1, she went off the deep end when she realized that Elwood was about an hour and a half away. I'd already told her about going and she was fine with it, then spontaneously changed her mind just as the road trip began and all of a sudden I'm the (*)hole and I'm worthless and I'm a POS etc etc etc.

I picked the WRONG YEAR to quit smoking. I broke down today and bought a pack of Red's at noon and I'm already out. :xmad:

Damn, bro...The "D" word was being tossed around over that? It sounds like you guys need a ~48 hour vacation from eachother...Just make sure neither of you do anything stupid during that time.

I'm no marriage counselor, but I do know if you are around someone all day, every day(IIRC, you guys are right now, right?) then tensions can run high. Factor in money issues and that can be an appetite for disaster...

Spend a day or two apart so you can see how much you guys really miss eachother when you are apart.
    :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Damn, bro...The "D" word was being tossed around over that? It sounds like you guys need a ~48 hour vacation from eachother...Just make sure neither of you do anything stupid during that time.

I'm no marriage counselor, but I do know if you are around someone all day, every day(IIRC, you guys are right now, right?) then tensions can run high. Factor in money issues and that can be an appetite for disaster...

Spend a day or two apart so you can see how much you guys really miss eachother when you are apart.
    :twocents:

I might get that chance soon enough if I can get into truck driving school. 2100-3500 a month is too good to pass up.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm here!!! would anyone be interested in doing a Defensive pistol course at the PW shoot??? :D

I dont own a pistol anymore...and cant afford the ammo it would take to do a course rite now{gotta save my pennies for the baby} but Id love to watch it!

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :rockwoot: I'm soooo going to dominate with a .22:laugh:

even though Ill be shooting with a gun that I wouldnt carry will I still be able to transfer all the training to a future carry pistol? or is this a "get to know YOUR firearm" type of course?

Nope this is a skillz course you can take what you will learn with ya and use it with the gun you will carry!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom