Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I guess I can use that little .32 Bufalo I got. The only holster I have is an "in the waistband" holster. I guess I can get another before then.
    How much ammo?!?!?!?

I have several 9mm that you could use I own a S&W M&P 9c and a full size .40, I have a Sig SP2022 in 9mm, a Khar CW 9. I also have three 380 that make a good carry gun a Sig P230, Bersa Thunder 380 and a Bersa thunder plus 380 (16 round mag) also a have a 92sf in 9mm. glock 27 in .40 H&k USP Compact in .40, to name a few!! You will need a minimum of 300 rounds 500 will be better, also a belt holster,

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Do you know, off the top of your head, what ammo is cheaper? 9mm, 40cal or 32 cal?

I mean, if it's apples to apples, I may as well use the gun I carry, right? (Even if the sights suck?)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I really need to stay away from the political forum...All that reading and debating is giving me a headache...I like the pixie sticks and rainbows mentality of the of the status update thread...I should just stay in here.:):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Do you know, off the top of your head, what ammo is cheaper? 9mm, 40cal or 32 cal?

I mean, if it's apples to apples, I may as well use the gun I carry, right? (Even if the sights suck?)

Yes or the one you are going to carry or should carry!:D but 9mm will be your cheapest on ammo you will also need at least one extra mag for reloading, All of the above guns I have listed have extra mags but the 380's I am not familiar with the buffalo 32 ?? I have a Tomcat 32 auto also if you would like to use it!! just don't have an extra mag for it!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Swamp ass flair up???? :D

ailmentPhotoHemorrhoids.jpg

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Yes or the one you are going to carry or should carry!:D but 9mm will be your cheapest on ammo you will also need at least one extra mag for reloading, All of the above guns I have listed have extra mags but the 380's I am not familiar with the buffalo 32 ?? I have a Tomcat 32 auto also if you would like to use it!! just don't have an extra mag for it!!
    Good thing I have 5 mags and an UpLula :D 80 rounds between loading mags :ar15:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man what a storm! And it's not over yet either! :rockwoot:

I would also like to report that I may have diverted the big "D" from my marriage today with the help of my neighbors and the Lord. Today, I about threw in the towel and so did my wife. Had it not been for my neighbors, wow.

Anyway, I'm off here for the night. Take care guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom