• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I did read the rules. And I didn't see a clear answer about pictures and what not. I even asked for a yes or no answer and no one answered me. You cleared it up for me so thanks. And as for my sigline, I was trying to make a joke from all the people getting huffy over the rule changes. Thank you for crushing my spirit I didn't mean to cause a bigger stink. And for that, I'm sorry?

It was made clear in the new rules thread that sig lines like yours are frowned upon.:twocents:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My 10 year old son came downstairs today and asked me if his shirt matched his shorts, I was wearing a purple shirt with grey shorts and red and gray shoes and he thought I would know :dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My kids go back to school Wed. I'm sad that the summer is over, but happy that I will have some time to go to the range more often, my 3 year old is going to ride the bus this year, just a little bit apprehensive about that

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I sat for to long in one position and my knee is the size of a basketball right now, need ice, going to have to hobble to the kitchen

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The wife heard my cry for help and brought me some ice, she's a good woman

Last edited:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It was made clear in the new rules thread that sig lines like yours are frowned upon.:twocents:

Your right I tried to make a joke and now reading back it is made clear not to push the lines. I'm a big enough man to admit my fault. And that was my bad. I feel like I kinda pushed your buttons and for that I'm sorry. I don't wanna stir anypots or make anyone aggravated with me.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    It was nice of my wife to bring me an ice pack but really mean for her to ignore me when I suggested that another part of my anatomy could use some attention

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    What'd you do to your knee?

I've just beat it to death, car wrecks, torn ligaments, strained tendons, scar tissue, really need a new one but I'm too young to get one, in fact I really need a Terminator skeleton for my left side, I have now broken just about every bone on my left side

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom