• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As always, I encourage all members to use the report post button if you see something in a post/thread that violates any of the INGO rules. The staff will deal with problems as defined by the admin.

Alright. But I'm not clear on the rules because my concerns were not addressed. :dunno:

If anyone on here uses Facebook, look me up. Ryan Savage. I'll probably be around, but if anyone needs me, shoot me a PM. Let me know what's up with the PW2 shoot. I'll also be at the MSG2 meeting on the 14th.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Seriously, Lars, are things going to be carried to the point of not being allowed to quote other members? Or the image thing, Fenway himself has posted many pictures that I'd assume were "copyrighted".
    And SE's questions hadn't been addressed as of the lasttime I looked in the new thread...

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    The quote was explained to be quotes originating from sites that aren't INGO.

For instance copying text directly off news.google.com. Quoting other members is fine.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I survived the Jonas Bros. concert tonight, the 5 kids I took had a great time and the earplugs worked great

Read the 2 new rules and I think they are a good idea, one question, should I remove my avatar as it is not a pic I took?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    SJ I would if I were you no need to risk it. I took down my avatar, profile pic, and sig line.

I read back a little and decided I'm going with Bazooka Joe on this one, if they want it taken down then all they have to do is ask.

As far a my sig line goes, I made that up myself so I'm keeping it.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    SJ I would if I were you no need to risk it. I took down my avatar, profile pic, and sig line.

You've obviously never read the rules...First, Fenway hasn't mentioned anything about pictures in the rules; until he does, I'm not changing anything. Second, this is his site and I can quote your(or anyone's) posts all I want.

Feel free to put whatever you want in your sig line, but it only creates a bigger stink; it fixes nothing.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You've obviously never read the rules...First, Fenway hasn't mentioned anything about pictures in the rules; until he does, I'm not changing anything. Second, this is his site and I can quote your(or anyone's) posts all I want.

Feel free to put whatever you want in your sig line, but it only creates a bigger stink; it fixes nothing.

I did read the rules. And I didn't see a clear answer about pictures and what not. I even asked for a yes or no answer and no one answered me. You cleared it up for me so thanks. And as for my sigline, I was trying to make a joke from all the people getting huffy over the rule changes. Thank you for crushing my spirit I didn't mean to cause a bigger stink. And for that, I'm sorry?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom