• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I LOVE THIS FORUM and it will just break my heart if I ever did anything to recieve that ban hammer. therefore I will do my best to abide by the rules. If I don't like them, I feel we can vioce our opinion but leave it at that. right?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I LOVE THIS FORUM and it will just break my heart if I ever did anything to recieve that ban hammer. therefore I will do my best to abide by the rules. If I don't like them, I feel we can vioce our opinion but leave it at that. right?

I hope so, but I don't think my questions are going to get answered.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    BazookaJoe PM should already be in your inbox.

Received and replied to.:yesway:

Ever find out why you haven't got a name change?

Nope. I talked to one of the mods via PM and they asked me to give a compelling argument as to why it should be changed, I replied to it, but didn't get a response or a name change...

Obviously my argument wasn't "compelling" enough for them to change it, so I just dropped the issue.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I agree with the new rule. Threads focusing on the degrading of another race, religion, sexual orientation and what-not...all they do is cause feelings to be hurt and names to be called. I don't like reading about it and I wont be involved in it. Hence the reason I spend all of my INGO time here with the PWs.

I Love this place too, it is the first and only forum I have ever joined for the reasons listed above. This is a gun forum and all though the other topics are interjected into the gun topics, they are not the reason INGO exists. I joined to read about firearms and all that goes with them. Not to read someones negative comment about someone else's belief or life choices.

So, the rules, for me, are good ones.

that is all

Le Doug

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've decided that until certain aspects of the new rules are clarified that I will not be posting in the General Interest Subforums. There's too much broad brushes being used and I don't want to lose my account for accidentally breaking the rules.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I agree with the new rule. Threads focusing on the degrading of another race, religion, sexual orientation and what-not...all they do is cause feelings to be hurt and names to be called. I don't like reading about it and I wont be involved in it. Hence the reason I spend all of my INGO time here with the PWs.

I Love this place too, it is the first and only forum I have ever joined for the reasons listed above. This is a gun forum and all though the other topics are interjected into the gun topics, they are not the reason INGO exists. I joined to read about firearms and all that goes with them. Not to read someones negative comment about someone else's belief or life choices.

So, the rules, for me, are good ones.

that is all

Le Doug
    rep coming as soon as I reload. you said it better than I ever could have. +1

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Rest assured I will pop in when I have a gun or gun law related question. However, I think things have gone a little far here.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    well, things seem to be getting no where fast...in a couple different threads now.

Going to the bed...

Good night everyone, sleep well and be careful out there

Le Doug

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    You may want to delete your avatar and sig line gif. They're both copyrighted.

As always, I encourage all members to use the report post button if you see something in a post/thread that violates any of the INGO rules. The staff will deal with problems as defined by the admin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom