HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :dunno:
    Its seems a bunch of us got something all at once. I guess it was fixed on INGOs end but left some of us with infected computers. we where told the problem was tracked down and fixed but where never told what the problem was:rolleyes:
    I can only assume it was something with a new ad in the banners.

$140.00 bucks at the purter store and mine is all better!!! :xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    have a beer and a steak and watch the boob tube:dunno:

In good time my friend.;)

A beer 3 sounds great right now, but I need to wait a while to make sure nobody needs anything from me before I drink anything.

Praying for ya buddy!! and that your brother pulls out of this with nothing but a story to tell!! let me know if there is anything I can do!!

You don't even know how much I appreciate that. I'm not sure how much of a story there will be to tell, because he's not remembering a whole lot:)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    In good time my friend.;)

A beer 3 sounds great right now, but I need to wait a while to make sure nobody needs anything from me before I drink anything.

You don't even know how much I appreciate that. I'm not sure how much of a story there will be to tell, because he's not remembering a whole lot:)

Well he has alot of people praying for him right now!! and the power of prayer can not be beat!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Look I found somthin for Jimmy!!

3851-400x524.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    just finished watching "The Outlaw Josey Wales" $5 for the DVD at wally world. I wish I had more money, they had a bunch of John Wayne and Clint movies, all for 5 bucks...damn my broke arse.

Joe, I'm praying and have prayed for your brother. I too extend my hand if there is anything I can do.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks a lot. I think everything is under control now. I just talked to my Mom again and she's on her way back to the hospital to stay the night. I asked her if there's anything she needs from me and she said no. She's about the biggest worry wort I've ever met in my life and her demeanor seemed very positive, so after the cob webs clear I think he'll be just fine. It's a good thing he hurt his head and not something he actually uses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom