• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If you're running IE I suggest either dowloading google chrome or mozilla firefox if you want to get on INGO. I can cruise INGO with no issue when Im using GC or firefox..but as soon as I log on INGO with IE my PC goes nuts! and my AVG starts bombarding me with warnings about possible threats..then my PC locks up.so something here on INGO is attacking IE:dunno:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I wish a nail in my tire was the worst problem I had with vehicles right now. I could fix that in 5 mins for ya. Want me to come put a plug in it for ya?

If ya like a different kind of plug that would take longer :naughty:

the tire has been taken care of.

gonna ignore the other comment. :rolleyes:

I took such as an endorsement of the gun shop, Patti.

You may not have heard about them farmboys, and their preferences for sheep :D. This is exactly why they wear hip boots.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey guys! Play nicely! :):

Put my call in to train to get my CDL. I've been seeing driver trainees on the road again so I figure I should try applying again. :dunno: Hopefully everything goes through ok. If that doesn't work, I'm going to a union hall up town. We'll see how things go.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you're running IE I suggest either dowloading google chrome or mozilla firefox if you want to get on INGO. I can cruise INGO with no issue when Im using GC or firefox..but as soon as I log on INGO with IE my PC goes nuts! and my AVG starts bombarding me with warnings about possible threats..then my PC locks up.so something here on INGO is attacking IE:dunno:

Wonder why my wife and I got infected the other day.... We both run firefox, but since our battle with the viri, we've been clean ever since. :dunno: There have been some new banners, and according to the Dell Tech guy we talked to, this virus is a world wide thing. It seems to be like the Aids virus. It slips in unnoticed and brings down your defenses long enough to let other viri get in and go to work.

Considering no one's had the same virus, this is the only thing I can think of.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Thanks very much!!!! I declare today bigum day!

As such, we must have a theme...........One of a classic literary work, in the opening line of Dicken's, "A Tale of Two Cities."

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Bigum will be the protagonist. Red Ranger Smith will assume the antagonist, as he is the best qualified for such a role.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Wonder why my wife and I got infected the other day.... We both run firefox, but since our battle with the viri, we've been clean ever since. :dunno: There have been some new banners, and according to the Dell Tech guy we talked to, this virus is a world wide thing. It seems to be like the Aids virus. It slips in unnoticed and brings down your defenses long enough to let other viri get in and go to work.

Shooter said they found the problem and fixed it...but never explained what the problem was:dunno:
    So I can only assume that I was running IE when my PC got what ever was being given. my home computers are fine but my work PC is being retarded..I cant even download google chrome on it..it'll start the DL then something kills it..AVG cant find anything but I still get those stupid pop ups when I log into INGO.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I want to add one thing to this. Last night I went to play Combat Arms Online. I stopped playing to watch Covert Affairs and White Collar. When I went back, my game wasn't disconnected, but it wasn't working. So I left the game. My connection showed 54mbps. I run a 300mbps -N wireless and was running flawlessly at 300mbps when I started. Ever since then, it's been at 54mbps and nothing I do will change it. :dunno:

So, I've decided to take a leave from INGO until the mods can fix whatever the hell is wrong with the site. I think a new ad-banner company is in order. Heck, with all the site supporter memberships each year, I don't know why they need the ads. :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Shooter said they found the problem and fixed it...but never explained what the problem was:dunno:
    So I can only assume that I was running IE when my PC got what ever was being given. my home computers are fine but my work PC is being retarded..I cant even download google chrome on it..it'll start the DL then something kills it..AVG cant find anything but I still get those stupid pop ups when I log into INGO.

Well, obviously they haven't fixed anything. If for some reason they DO fix this site, please, someone, send me a PM and let me know. I'm not risking my computer because the site isn't secure.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That sounds something that would cause a hamburger like discharge

a_projectile_vomiting_and_guy_jpg.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom