• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, it's always when you let your hair down that something else pops up. Continuing prayers for your family.

Glad to hear that the bro has a better outlook, Joe.

Thanks fellas.

I just took a double shot and now I'm enjoying a beer. After the last call with my Mom, I don't think I'll have to be driving again tonight. Everything seems to be looking better and hopefully he'll get released tomorrow.

To say it was a bit unnerving to see my little bro laying there bloodied up with a neck brace and talking incoherently would be a huge understatement.

All seems to be looking well though...Thanks for the kind words.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks fellas.

I just took a double shot and now I'm enjoying a beer. After the last call with my Mom, I don't think I'll have to be driving again tonight. Everything seems to be looking better and hopefully he'll get released tomorrow.

To say it was a bit unnerving to see my little bro laying there bloodied up with a neck brace and talking incoherently would be a huge understatement.

That does have to be pretty scary seeing your brother like that. Glad to hear things are looking up!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Thanks fellas.

glad he is doing much better.....hope his short term memory comes back quickly

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I just woke up.... Had a dream I was in hell and it smelled horrible woke up and the cat had vommited next to my head.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just got home from Hooters, good food, nice scenery, great company and the old man picked up the check:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Last time I bought 7.62x39 ammo{several years ago} I dont remember paying more than $4 for a box of 20..now its almost double that:rolleyes:
    Guess I'll wait til next week and just buy a half case of wolf.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Terre Haute just got a show me's it like Hooter but a little different.

They are trying to open one on the southside, need to find out if that's gonna happen. IIRC some church was complaining even though their is a Hooters a mile or two away.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Last time I bought 7.62x39 ammo{several years ago} I dont remember paying more than $4 for a box of 20..now its almost double that:rolleyes:
    Guess I'll wait til next week and just buy a half case of wolf.

I wish I had the money, I would split a case of 7.62 with you...damn my financial misfortune. :xmad:

somethin stinks....I think its bigums ***** again:dunno:

Why does Bigum's ***** stink ? Is it a hygiene issue? Or is he just a filthy PW? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom