RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ok this the crap I get when I'm on INGO
    vgj.jpg

it pops up randomly and when I try to exit out of it my AVG pops up and says "trojan detected. c:\\windows\rmodmodi.dll"
    it only happens when I'm running IE...I thik the damage is already done and I'm not capable of cleaning out of this computer.
    mods please check into this...and actually lwt us know what ya find instead of just telling us "its been fixed" give us an idea of what is infecting our computers atleast:rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm running IE, and haven't seen any signs of virus' at all....what's up?
    :dunno:
    Its seems a bunch of us got something all at once. I guess it was fixed on INGOs end but left some of us with infected computers. we where told the problem was tracked down and fixed but where never told what the problem was:rolleyes:
    I can only assume it was something with a new ad in the banners.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm glad my laptop hasn't been infected.

I've sever of the INGO members posting about a virus gotten from INGO, and I think I'm getting paranoid about signing in because this laptop is my work connection. If it gets sick and dies, I will lose my job.

Relic, if you hear anything about what it is or was, please share so those of us who haven't been hit can take the needed precautions.

Thanks

Doug

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    10 days till the PW Shoot.

Does everyone have their ammo and chairs and water and sun screen and ???

nope..not yet.
    other than .22lr ammo
    I want/need to sight in 2 of my rifles during the PW shoot. I had to take the barrel off my 10/22 so I'm sure that screwed up my POA and I need to sight in that plinkster.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    :dunno:
    Its seems a bunch of us got something all at once. I guess it was fixed on INGOs end but left some of us with infected computers. we where told the problem was tracked down and fixed but where never told what the problem was:rolleyes:
    I can only assume it was something with a new ad in the banners.

Thanks for the heads up Relichound! Hopefully everyone that got infected can get the information and get it cleaned up.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm glad my laptop hasn't been infected.

I've sever of the INGO members posting about a virus gotten from INGO, and I think I'm getting paranoid about signing in because this laptop is my work connection. If it gets sick and dies, I will lose my job.

Relic, if you hear anything about what it is or was, please share so those of us who haven't been hit can take the needed precautions.

Thanks

Doug

I'm not even 100% sure it was INGO that infected my PC..but the signs seem to point to a banner or something on INGO causing it. also kinda odd that 4-5 of us got infected pretty much at the same time then when it was brought up a mod said the probem was located and fixed:dunno:
    no one is blaming INGO as Im sure it came from the company who puts the banners up..but I would like to know what we are dealing with..and letting us know how to get rid of it would be awesome too!
    like I said my home PCs are fine and dandy but both are running something other than IE and both have good virus protection.
    this PC is just running IE and AVG free...I would run google chrome or mozzila firefox on this one but I cant..something kills the download rite before it finishes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom