• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    They are trying to open one on the southside, need to find out if that's gonna happen. IIRC some church was complaining even though their is a Hooters a mile or two away.
    It's political BS. I am supposed to install the Plumbing at the Show Me's in Indy. It is still wrapped up in a legal battle.......which means all the Indy Politicians haven't been paid off yet.:rolleyes:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    It's like the chuches here in Terre Haute they went and bought up a bunch of the liquor lincenses, not sure how a tax free entity can own a taxable lincense.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Crispy! :)

Seriously, sore. I want that dang blister to pop so bad. ugh. And, just to whine a little bit....My arm is really sore from where they gave me a tetanus shot. Lol.

Could have been worse.

Have a total new respect for canning. I've done about 20 jars since. Definatley more careful now that I know the danger. Really enjoying canning so far. Ask me later in the year though....after doing it over and over and that might change!

Goodnight ladies.....the husband just kicked me off! BOOOO>

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Crispy! :)

Seriously, sore. I want that dang blister to pop so bad. ugh. And, just to whine a little bit....My arm is really sore from where they gave me a tetanus shot. Lol.

Could have been worse.

Have a total new respect for canning. I've done about 20 jars since. Definatley more careful now that I know the danger. Really enjoying canning so far. Ask me later in the year though....after doing it over and over and that might change!

Goodnight ladies.....the husband just kicked me off! BOOOO>

I'm not a lady!!! even if I was a women I don't think I would be a lady!!! :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    It's political BS. I am supposed to install the Plumbing at the Show Me's in Indy. It is still wrapped up in a legal battle.......which means all the Indy Politicians haven't been paid off yet.:rolleyes:

On the website they show a picture of the building and it says opening soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom