• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I just keep getting that neg rep from that same poster.

reputation_neg.gif
    Do you have to pull over? 07-14-2010 05:14 E5RANGER375 sweet. i was waiting till i could give it to you again

It hurts so bad :rolleyes:. :laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Dang I'm having some horrible luck with vehicles lately. First my focus' junkyard transmission went down after excessive beating at autocross events and some hard daily driving. Then yesterday I just topped off the transmission fluid in the ranger cause it has a slow leak (manual trans). And then today on the way home from work it made a loud bang, jerked the truck real hard and stopped pulling for a bit. I finally got it to pull itself again and shift into different gears. But it is noisier than any I've heard and hard to shift. But at least I luckily managed to limp it home. Now we are down to 2 vehicles for the 3 of us. I've either gotta buy that car from my friend before I have all the finances taken care of as I planned. Or somehow manage to get one fixed this weekend, which I don't see happening without some pure luck. UGH!!!!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

Yes, but I have to hold off I'm going through the THPD recruitment process... I've already had 13 surgeries on my left left and it's taken 8yrs to get it back to OEM condition. I really don't want anything else stacked against me.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    That sucks, shoulder injuries are never any fun. I hope you don't have to have surgery like I did. Mine's still never been quite right even after 10 years.

Btw when I repped you it gave you a 5th gold pip. You're almost to your first bacon badge!! :rockwoot:

I noticed that!!! Thanks again!!! So close I can almost take it.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Yes, but I have to hold off I'm going through the THPD recruitment process... I've already had 13 surgeries on my left left and it's taken 8yrs to get it back to OEM condition. I really don't want anything else stacked against me.

I had 8 surgeries on my left leg and it will never be in OEM condition since they took my fibula out and put it in my arm.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I think I made it up for ya...;)

Yes you did, and thank you again.

I just had to share with the world of the attached commentary that he bestowed unto me. Not only did he prove once again that he was vindictive, but hypocritical, as well as incapable of stating the truth. :noway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hope the back feels better soon.
    I was going to get my hair done this morning before work. Found a nail in my tire so have to get that taken care of instead. :dunno:

I wish a nail in my tire was the worst problem I had with vehicles right now. I could fix that in 5 mins for ya. Want me to come put a plug in it for ya?

If ya like a different kind of plug that would take longer :naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom