• ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Aren't those usually referred to as classifiers? :D
    Make a drills match, give new folks drawing practice, transitions,etc. without having to worry about stage mechanics and whatnot. Also, easy to paste/reset and can be made as challenging as you'd like.

Maybe even do a target swap out for all drills for quicker scoring and pasting, like we did in this two bug stages at wssc.

I like it! Might be a good cold weather match idea for some upcoming dates. December is set but not sure about January forward. Will bring it up in our next meeting!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    We haven't done too many Bill Drills..maybe we need to have an All Drill/Standards Theme match or something to that effect! :D

Or maybe not. Consider the "something to that effect" part of the sentence. What is "something to the effect of shooting drills"?? Oh, yeah, PRACTICE! :laugh:

But what do I know, I'm just a divisionless floating ship in the see of competitive shooting sports.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    So who's up for shooting in the rain this weekend?! :D

ghost-domovoy-01.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    does look like 60% chance so if possible, anyone that hears anything about the matching being On or Off for that day please spread the word! I don't want to cancel plans to shoot only to discover that my shoot has been canceled due to rain :(

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    All right...we've gone 2 entire days without a post...something is wrong here, people! Any idea about the match for Saturday? Chance of rain has gone down and I'm ready to do some shooting!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'll be out on this one again as I'll be in the woods with a smokepole. We've got 5 in the freezer so far and 6 would have us in good shape until next year.

Ya'll have fun!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'll be out on this one again as I'll be in the woods with a smokepole. We've got 5 in the freezer so far and 6 would have us in good shape until next year.

Ya'll have fun!

I just wonder what the range looks like! Last time it rained like this you needed a motor boat to navigate the place!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I just wonder what the range looks like! Last time it rained like this you needed a motor boat to navigate the place!

I'm guessing that the lake bay will be too nasty to use, the house will be ok, and we will be staying on the rock on the other bays.
    Assuming that the rain is out of the way tomorrow morning.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Forecast is showing rain every hour, pretty much straight through until about 8 a.m. or so.

I'll cross my fingers but I don't think I would put money down on tomorrow happening. :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Forecast is showing rain every hour, pretty much straight through until about 8 a.m. or so.

I'll cross my fingers but I don't think I would put money down on tomorrow happening. :D

I ain't heard it from 100% official channels yet, but my best unofficial channel says the match is called off due to RB being soupy.

I don't think we will see anything official until we know that Mike is on his way to the match.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    From headquarters:
    Our match at Red Brush scheduled for tomorrow has been canceled. Due to the rain we have
    received, the range is too wet to conduct a safe match. We are aware that it is
    supposed to clear off late tomorrow morning, but it will take some time for the
    bays to dry out. Merry Christmas. See you in 2015.

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I ended up going out there today for a bit. There was standing water in pretty much all of the bays. House wasn't bad as long as you stayed on the gravel. Hopefully weather will cooperate next month!

Top Bottom