• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Don't recall needing anything, maybe IDPA card. Checked in with them at hotel the night before & picked up COF descriptions

Everything from that day is a blur! 1 hours worth of sleep LOL it was fantastic but I was pretty certain that Brent and I were going to die in a fiery car crash on the way home!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Everything from that day is a blur! 1 hours worth of sleep LOL it was fantastic but I was pretty certain that Brent and I were going to die in a fiery car crash on the way home!

Hah! Hopefully that won't happen this time around. It'll be nice to see the courses beforehand, dryfire a bit, etc.
    I think we just ran a b.s. session the night before at TJ's and didn't sleep much last year.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Maybe! :D

and the BS Session lasted well into the small hours! Ugh, I was hosed by the time I got back home xD

I knew we had a problem before the match. It came about the time that I finally was conscious while driving up to ask myself "is Mike still following me?" and found that you wasn't:laugh:

I was just happy we all arrived there with our gear--and left with our gear--minus an umbrella.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I knew we had a problem before the match. It came about the time that I finally was conscious while driving up to ask myself "is Mike still following me?" and found that you wasn't:laugh:

I was just happy we all arrived there with our gear--and left with our gear--minus an umbrella.

Technically I left with all MY gear...not sure what Jeff was thinking when he left his umbrella there on a rainy day...I chalk it up to Old-Timer's Syndrome :D

We stopped off and got fueled up with Starbucks and Brent got some sort of breakfast thing at that gas station in Ferguson LOL I thought for sure he'd have Ebola by the time we got to Sellersberg LOLOL

Top Bottom