• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stiwssc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    To All

I posted the WSSC results on the web page and emailed them. Let me know if anyone didn't get them, it means I couldn't read your email, its going to junk mail, or I have a bad email.

What a great day for shooting Saturday turned out to be! Westside’s Practical Action Shooters had a record turnout with 51 shooters.

Special thanks for all who came out and helped setup and tear down.
    Congratulations to our Top Shooter was Brian Fawcett with 92.37

Way to go to our top accuracy shooters who obviously don’t many targets

Top Accuracy Shooters:
    David Gontarek 6
    Eric Craig 7
    Bruce Romick 8
    Brian Fawcett 10
    Jim Trockman 11
    Tom Anconis 12
    Dennis Adams 12

King of the Bug Match was our own Dusty Dawg, way to go!

As a special note someone borrowed a magazine carrier from a PAS committee member and we haven’t found it yet. If it was returned to someone please respond so we can track it down. It if was accidentally forgotten and carried home please respond so we can coordinate the return.

Our next match is October 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. We invite you to our first annual Zombie /Walking Dead match. Pit your skills against the most ghoulish of situations. Silver bullets not required.

This match is specifically designed for those who are "Prepared for a Zombie Attack".

We intend to advance publish our stages on the same page as the results a week or so before the shoot. Visit our website to see current or past results and stages. WSSC - PAS and IDPA Results

Our match ran longer than expected because or your overwhelming support of our match. Thank you. We hope to split into a forth squad at future shoots with this much participation to optimize shooting time and space.

Thanks to all who supported us.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Brent was a beast on Saturday! It was his M&P after his parts upgrade and I'd say it was money well spent!! Both he and Brad we sporting a few upgrades to their equipment and it shows! Excellent job!

stiwssc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    To All

In the email results it appears someone other than DustyDawg won the BUG and is only the Queen of the match......... Sorry about that, I was at it from 7 til 10 last night when my eyes crossed. I started it up again at 830 this morning and got the email out at 1115. That person didn't shoot the BUG, I failed to clear that from the prior match. Dusty Remains the King.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Scores are out for yesterday's match.
    Nice one Kisada! Were you running your M&P with new trigger or Basden's?

Brent was a beast on Saturday! It was his M&P after his parts upgrade and I'd say it was money well spent!! Both he and Brad we sporting a few upgrades to their equipment and it shows! Excellent job!

Yeah, I can honestly say it was a vast improvement. The first match I've walked away from feeling good about the whole day, all stages and everything. Now if I can clean up my accuracy a bit, I might get in the running. :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    To All

In the email results it appears someone other than DustyDawg won the BUG and is only the Queen of the match......... Sorry about that, I was at it from 7 til 10 last night when my eyes crossed. I started it up again at 830 this morning and got the email out at 1115. That person didn't shoot the BUG, I failed to clear that from the prior match. Dusty Remains the King.

Glock 42 is Dy-no-mite :D that was a close match...just a small tics of the clock separated the top 3 shooters! Love it when it is like that!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    If you folks see this one I know a person who would be happy happy.

"lost at IDPA Sept match. STI double stack 9mm mag. Black plastic base with a red stripe on front of base from fingernail polish."

I don't know or want to know why he uses red fingernail polish.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If you folks see this one I know a person who would be happy happy.

"lost at IDPA Sept match. STI double stack 9mm mag. Black plastic base with a red stripe on front of base from fingernail polish."

I don't know or want to know why he uses red fingernail polish.

Is Don throwing his mags all over the ground again?

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    For those going to Sellersburg next month, can you remind me which hotel they have reserved / arranged? It's not on their website.
    any help appreciated

Best Western Green Tree Inn
    1425 Broadway (I-65 at 131 (Exit 4))
    Clarksville, Indiana 47129
    812-288-9281

I had to call them to get the "Match Rate"

Last edited:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Speaking of Sellersberg...I don't remember but is there any sort of match print out we need to bring? I don't remember from last year if I had to show anything other than my IDPA card and maybe my ID to show who I am...

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Speaking of Sellersberg...I don't remember but is there any sort of match print out we need to bring? I don't remember from last year if I had to show anything other than my IDPA card and maybe my ID to show who I am...
    Don't recall needing anything, maybe IDPA card. Checked in with them at hotel the night before & picked up COF descriptions

Top Bottom