• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I think TJ just might be close... if he shows up and shoots a Glock you know IDPA HQ has replicated him and we have 'Them' among us!

What are you talking about? I love Glocks...and Joyce Wilson. I wish she was queen of the world.

Speaking of Queen Wilson, she gave me a fantastic beverage that I will be sharing with everyone Saturday. It's called IDP-aid and it is GREAT! It's like I'm a whole new man...an IDPA man...a replicated man with a better attitude.

:sheep::koolaid:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    QUOTE=DustyDawg48;5284160]
    Sellersberg championship match? USPSA?????[/QUOTE]

Yes. B. Vogel is shooting Sat-Sun, I think he saw my name on the Fri-Sat list and is looking to hide.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    What are you talking about? I love Glocks...and Joyce Wilson. I wish she was queen of the world.

Speaking of Queen Wilson, she gave me a fantastic beverage that I will be sharing with everyone Saturday. It's called IDP-aid and it is GREAT! It's like I'm a whole new man...an IDPA man...a replicated man with a better attitude.

:sheep::koolaid:

LOLOL :D

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Well, got my sear, usb and associated springs installed. Went from about 8 lbs down to 5 lb or just under average pull. We went to Moonlite with some peeps from work, made the obligatory stop at Whittakers and got a couple pounds of powder and a led strip for the LNL... all in all not a bad day so far. :D

Considering shooting back-up gun also for main match.....thats alot of equipment changes from 1911 to g26:patriot:

Another reason I kinda dig the CompTac International. I usually just use the OWB paddle for simplicity, but it comes with the closed belt loop if you prefer a more secure feel. Get non-looped mag carriers and you are set to do a full swap out in about 30 seconds.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Well, got my sear, usb and associated springs installed. Went from about 8 lbs down to 5 lb or just under average pull. We went to Moonlite with some peeps from work, made the obligatory stop at Whittakers and got a couple pounds of powder and a led strip for the LNL... all in all not a bad day so far. :D

Another reason I kinda dig the CompTac International. I usually just use the OWB paddle for simplicity, but it comes with the closed belt loop if you prefer a more secure feel. Get non-looped mag carriers and you are set to do a full swap out in about 30 seconds.

Sweet! Good pick up! You shooting the M&P tomorrow?

And Yes! The International mag carrier is worth it's weight in gold for that loop design...probably wouldn't be worth a hoot for every day carry but for comp, nothing can touch it!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Yeah, think I might give it a try... unfortunately I'll be shooting it cold, as I haven't put any rounds thru it, just some dry fire.
    Those 147gr Everglades seemed to work fairly well through your M&P though. With 4.0gr of the CFE powder, it ran Deviation of 8 and ES of 24, that's my second best stats for the few variations I've worked up, the best was a Titegroup 147 load, also out of an M&P, but not sure if it was from yours or mine.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    LOL they should be pretty close to the same now. I think the only thing keeping that M&P from running like that Pro was the trigger issue it had. you should be good to go..only have to figure where is POA POI sort of thing for it. I'll remind everybody but save me a score sheet since I'll be flying in hot after the match tomorrow!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I hope everyone had a great match today at WSSC!

Took a look over the nationals results and man did I pick a wrong year to miss. Doesn't look like Miculek or any other revolver DM showed up.

Miculek missed the USPSA revo nats and everybody said that was a bad sign for the sport. I'm thinking it's the same now for IDPA. 3 gun is where it's at.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    There was a blade-tech right hand revolution holster & double mag pouch for a glock 34 - 35 in my goodie bag. I think it is called a revolution combo pack.

Anybody interested can have same for 35.

Just having that stuff in my house seems to be screwing up the triggers on my other guns.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I hope everyone had a great match today at WSSC!

Took a look over the nationals results and man did I pick a wrong year to miss. Doesn't look like Miculek or any other revolver DM showed up.

Miculek missed the USPSA revo nats and everybody said that was a bad sign for the sport. I'm thinking it's the same now for IDPA. 3 gun is where it's at.

It was a great day...a bit of a long one by the time it was all said and done but a great one nonetheless! Especially the BUG courses...I'm betting the designer if those stages is a genius, and strong and cool :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    There was a blade-tech right hand revolution holster & double mag pouch for a glock 34 - 35 in my goodie bag. I think it is called a revolution combo pack.

Anybody interested can have same for 35.

Just having that stuff in my house seems to be screwing up the triggers on my other guns.

lol I can't believe you don't own a 34/35 maybe this is the universe's way of saying you do!

Top Bottom