• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Even for busting cover at the lake on youtube & shooting between the barrel & the west side of house last month :banana:?

I really do crack myself up some times :).

I'll take it if I have it coming to me.. I still may argue it but I'll still take it... and how do you know that picture wasn't taken during the "Shooting around a barricade" time instead of 'behind cover" time.. there is a difference! or was since they changed it.

And TJ, one of these days I am totally going to take you up on that!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Wow, 25 secs in penalties. Even without the 2 PE's in question not one of my better matches. 2 Non threats & an FTN. Must slow down. 1st match with that pistol, only a few hundred rounds through it. That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it :):

Going to be doing a ton of dry fire between now & Sellersburg.

Kisada, that M&P likes you, nice match.

Thanks I guess? :D
    Lemme take a look...

I was thinking I needed to slow down after the first stage or two.

Last edited:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    So how can PE's be handed out if there wasn't a written course description to refer to?

I wasn't there, but sure sounds like RB matches are continuing the trend of lowering of the fun factor.

It's just a flippin game.

Last edited:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I'll bite on this one. Again, as a dude that wasn't there.

I figured that there was a team sign-up sheet. Are you saying something along those lines didn't happen?

Nope, not that I knew of... I wasn't at the RB classifier last month, so maybe something happened there. :dunno:
    From what I can tell you just got thrown on a team unless you were "in the know".

On the whole email thing, I put an alternate on my sheet and I got scores again.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I'm not sure what to think of my scores... my stage 3 wasnt too bad I guess.

Jeff... 11.85 on S1?! That time is like 1/2 or less of everyone elses, save for Eadens. :D
    Did we practice that one beforehand? :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Man, what a wonderful weekend of shooting! The squad I was on at Redbrush had a blast, and Sunday was even better, how many teams won prizes?:cheers:

Going to have to hit a Sunday match with you one of these days real soon! Our squad had a really good time, even after what will henceforth be referred to as 'The Happening', we rolled through the stages and everyone shot really well. Beautiful weather, good friends shooting...hard to beat!

As far as the team squading...not sure. When I signed up I was told to put a number on the top of my sheet and I then was a member of that team.

Top Bottom