• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I dig it, and I think they might even be a bit more useful than the uspsa stages, as those you almost need to walk thru in person (and make a plan). Will this be a regular thing from here out?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    So has everybody/anybody checked out the stages for this Saturday's match? If so, what do you think of knowing about it ahead of time?

I think it's complete HERESY! It's bad enough we have COF walk throughs before shooting. You don't know before hand what's going to come to you on the streets, so why should you know for a match! This stuff will get you KILLED in the real world.:):

Really, I think it's great and a sign that a club has got their stuff in order. :+1:

Heading back to the woods now.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    That shat'll get you killed in the streets, homes. :laugh:

I always thought Idpa stages should he ran blind, for the most part. You get told maybe how many bad guys and NTs there will be and off ya go. I think the sub 10 second stages would go away. Of course I guess they'd need to be more like fun house stages.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    That shat'll get you killed in the streets, homes. :laugh:

I always thought Idpa stages should he ran blind, for the most part. You get told maybe how many bad guys and NTs there will be and off ya go. I think the sub 10 second stages would go away. Of course I guess they'd need to be more like fun house stages.

That would be an incredible way to do it! You'd have to have a LOT of volunteers to run each stage so no shooter would paste and get a look at what is coming for them!

Jim assures me that if the MD can get him copies of the COF quickly enough, he can put them up before each and every match. Even though there is a lot of BSing done, we actually do get a few things ironed out during our monthly meetings there LOL We have a really cool surprise for October's match and are already looking as far forward as December... I might even have a few hints about the December match coming soon :D

Thanks for the feedback!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    That would be an incredible way to do it! You'd have to have a LOT of volunteers to run each stage so no shooter would paste and get a look at what is coming for them!

Jim assures me that if the MD can get him copies of the COF quickly enough, he can put them up before each and every match. Even though there is a lot of BSing done, we actually do get a few things ironed out during our monthly meetings there LOL We have a really cool surprise for October's match and are already looking as far forward as December... I might even have a few hints about the December match coming soon :D

Thanks for the feedback!

Easy, first shooter does his run, then pastes his own targets after they are scored. Then as more peeps go, they get added to the paste squad as they have already shot and knowing stage layout no longer matters. As for the scorekeeper and SO, I'm not sure... we have enough guys to cover each other in those spots, but at some point a couple peeps will see the stage before their turn... :dunno:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Easy, first shooter does his run, then pastes his own targets after they are scored. Then as more peeps go, they get added to the paste squad as they have already shot and knowing stage layout no longer matters. As for the scorekeeper and SO, I'm not sure... we have enough guys to cover each other in those spots, but at some point a couple peeps will see the stage before their turn... :dunno:

We should do an experimental BUG match like that... would most likely be easier to paste and reset since each COF would only have 5 rounds per string. The only issue you'd have is how to set up each COF so it couldn't be scoped out before hand. You'd almost have to use walls or tarps to keep prying eyes away LOL

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I think it's complete HERESY! It's bad enough we have COF walk throughs before shooting. You don't know before hand what's going to come to you on the streets, so why should you know for a match! This stuff will get you KILLED in the real world.:):

Really, I think it's great and a sign that a club has got their stuff in order. :+1:

Heading back to the woods now.

I can't believe I forgot to do this but you get +10 Internets for using a Grumpy Cat meme in our INGO RB/WSSC thread!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

Thanks for the feedback!

:facepalm: No, no, everyone gets sackcloth hats they wear until the buzzer goes off. Holes in target are calculated this way: shots required x number of shooters. NO pasting. Come on guys, what is this amateur hour? We gotta keep it realz homies!

I can't believe I forgot to do this but you get +10 Internets for using a Grumpy Cat meme in our INGO RB/WSSC thread!

So, something like this: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::D

You know, I had never heard, seen or thought about CZ Accushadow until IDPA kicked it out of nats- this week. Seems to me like it was clear the gun was illegal in SSP and ESP before this announcement. Anyway, I really like the looks of it and I'm sure it's got typical CZ accuracy and reliability. I think I'll add it to my CZ wishlist, right up there with the Checmate.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Go go gadget, 4 lb trigger! It's not here yet, but should be soon. :D

And so it begins . . . .

Sweet!!!! I am ready for Saturday... been a long week so far this week.

If you guys weren't such turds, it wouldn't be only just a couple of us going to Sellersburgh for the State match this weekend (in my politically correct and very humble opinion).

Better be careful here, I think I'm close to breaking the SO code.

:).
    Wonder if they'll make it less tempting to slander after the next round of revisions ?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    And so it begins . . . .

If you guys weren't such turds, it wouldn't be only just a couple of us going to Sellersburgh for the State match this weekend (in my politically correct and very humble opinion).

:).
    Wonder if they'll make it less tempting to slander after the next round of revisions ?

I think TJ just might be close... if he shows up and shoots a Glock you know IDPA HQ has replicated him and we have 'Them' among us!

Sellersberg championship match? USPSA?????

Top Bottom