• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoneWolfUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Did they email the scores from this month's Redbrush IDPA match? I checked my SPAM. Just wondering if they couldn't read my chicken scratch.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Did they email the scores from this month's Redbrush IDPA match? I checked my SPAM. Just wondering if they couldn't read my chicken scratch.

I talked to Don, he said some names might not be in the BCC of the group, as he's using webmail now, whereas Steve used outlook to send them in the past.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Cleaning out the storage building yesterday I found a target with no pasters and powder burns. I'm thinking it belongs to you.:ar15:

:rockwoot:
    :laugh:

My wife ran off to a conference with our camera but tomorrow I hope to post a "one week later" pic. Still have the scars that bear testimony to the awesomeness that is 357magnum.

LoneWolfUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Could you message me with his email? I would like to see how I did and make sure I am on his future announcements. The last IDPA email I have is from Steve, so that is probably where the disconnect occurred.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Could you message me with his email? I would like to see how I did and make sure I am on his future announcements. The last IDPA email I have is from Steve, so that is probably where the disconnect occurred.

Same thing seems to have happened to me, last email from Steve in November.
    If I remember correctly, Don told me the addy was redbrushidpa@gmail.com, can anyone verify?

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville

PM your email and I will forward you the scores.

Same thing seems to have happened to me, last email from Steve in November.
    If I remember correctly, Don told me the addy was redbrushidpa@gmail.com, can anyone verify?

That is the address Don has been using. Did I forward you the scores.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Revolver reloads are definitely a thang, what impresses me most is you folks that can shoot them with speed and accuracy though. When you see a person clean the plates right with a wheel gun it is just cool.

Dgtk - Scores are usually posted on orpci maybe Wednesdayish. I think you will be happy.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Revolver reloads are definitely a thang, what impresses me most is you folks that can shoot them with speed and accuracy though. When you see a person clean the plates right with a wheel gun it is just cool.

Dgtk - Scores are usually posted on orpci maybe Wednesdayish. I think you will be happy.

Ok thanks for the heads up. Regardless of results, it was pretty cool & a lot of fun, really like all the movement required

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    That would be a site to see, considering the struggles I had with the "bottom feeder" reloads yesterday

LOL!

I count myself a revo-guy and in IDPA it's really the most fun you can have but I frankly hate running revo in USPSA. The hate is part stage breakdown and part looking like a wrestler with his championship belt on due to the 20 clips hanging around my waist.:laugh: It's a sport that just begs to be ran in limited or open (and some color of neon shirt:D).

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    LOL!

I count myself a revo-guy and in IDPA it's really the most fun you can have but I frankly hate running revo in USPSA. The hate is part stage breakdown and part looking like a wrestler with his championship belt on due to the 20 clips hanging around my waist.:laugh: It's a sport that just begs to be ran in limited or open (and some color of neon shirt:D).

What the ........

UNFRIEND

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As for your clips looking like a championship belt unless you have bought a tumbler in the last couple of months I assure you that no one is is going to mistake YOUR moonclips and brass for anything that resembles a championship belt.
    I think you took the term cover garment to mean you never had to clean your brass because it was covered up.:):
    If you get a bright enough colored shirt maybe no one will notice the dirty brass or you can hide it in a magazine.

OK enough with the razing.:laugh:

You might be in trouble with the stage breakdown thing because EVERYONE IN EVERY CLASS has to make a plan. Stage breakdown is a lot more than where to reload although in revolver division the reloads figure in to that plan a lot more than the other divisions. I always walk the stages before a match just to get an idea what is coming up. It seems like I have a couple of friends that follow me when I do this and they have asked if I mind and they say that I see things they never think of BECAUSE I have to, shooting revolver. They shoot limited BTW.
    I don't mind as they sometimes see things that I didn't, sometimes I over think the stages and look right past a obvious solution.

All the divisions in USPSA are fun just like IDPA.
    I like revolver more but I like the challenge. I wish you would give USPSA revolver a chance and I have seen you shoot it before and I KNOW you can learn the stage breakdowns it just takes a little while. Actually I don't know how many times I have shot a stage and later went "DUH man I didn't see that". So it might take a little longer for both of us.:D

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    What the ........

UNFRIEND

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As for your clips looking like a championship belt unless you have bought a tumbler in the last couple of months I assure you that no one is is going to mistake YOUR moonclips and brass for anything that resembles a championship belt.
    I think you took the term cover garment to mean you never had to clean your brass because it was covered up.:):
    If you get a bright enough colored shirt maybe no one will notice the dirty brass or you can hide it in a magazine.

OK enough with the razing.:laugh:

You might be in trouble with the stage breakdown thing because EVERYONE IN EVERY CLASS has to make a plan. Stage breakdown is a lot more than where to reload although in revolver division the reloads figure in to that plan a lot more than the other divisions. I always walk the stages before a match just to get an idea what is coming up. It seems like I have a couple of friends that follow me when I do this and they have asked if I mind and they say that I see things they never think of BECAUSE I have to, shooting revolver. They shoot limited BTW.
    I don't mind as they sometimes see things that I didn't, sometimes I over think the stages and look right past a obvious solution.

All the divisions in USPSA are fun just like IDPA.
    I like revolver more but I like the challenge. I wish you would give USPSA revolver a chance and I have seen you shoot it before and I KNOW you can learn the stage breakdowns it just takes a little while. Actually I don't know how many times I have shot a stage and later went "DUH man I didn't see that". So it might take a little longer for both of us.:D

:laugh: Yeah, folks would probably wonder why I was wearing a dirty belt, not a championship belt:laugh:

At one time I had plans to run more USPSA revo this year- see if hanging in it a few months could warm me up to the division more and figure out the game a little better. With Owensboro so close to me and the major in Sellersberg it looked like a win-win situation, but it's not going to happen.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    All this USPSA talk has got me itching to do one. The only thing is the road trip involved to Owensboro...but if TJ can make it from his house to WSSC I guess I could saddle up and try it one of these days! :D I just don't know if I actually have enough mag holders!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    All this USPSA talk has got me itching to do one. The only thing is the road trip involved to Owensboro...but if TJ can make it from his house to WSSC I guess I could saddle up and try it one of these days! :D I just don't know if I actually have enough mag holders!

:laugh:

It helps to have spares, but you really need enough holsters and mags to work for 32 rounds. If you go limited or open you'll "need" less.

Jasper also runs a smaller USPSA type match, or at least they use to. Don't know if that's closer for you or not?

Top Bottom