• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists.... We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children's nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists. - Communist Party Education Workers Congress

*.*

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My solution.
    Shut the campus down for the rest of the semester.
    Not a single person passes their class.

C'mon. Taking that stance would require balls and a willingness to act. These are college administrators we're taking about. They chose the profession they did because they possess neither quality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "nbpoc".... Non-black person-of-color. Asian. The word is Asian.

They keep slicing and dicing people into smaller and smaller boxes of competitive oppression Olympics. At some point every individual will just be their own race and "only i'm oppressed, the rest of all humanity is racist"

DBP5skFXYAAQO4D.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My solution.
    Shut the campus down for the rest of the semester.
    Not a single person passes their class.

I think that wouldn't be fair to the 3 students who aren't snowflake lunatics. I'd rather the president grow some nadds and tell the students, they either get with the program or be expelled. Deal with it individually. Every student who engages in the nonsense is immediately gone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think that wouldn't be fair to the 3 students who aren't snowflake lunatics. I'd rather the president grow some nadds and tell the students, they either get with the program or be expelled. Deal with it individually. Every student who engages in the nonsense is immediately gone.

If it was just a few students, I'd agree.
    Since it's so many...
    Maybe next semester, those students that are there to learn, will tell the rabble rousers to get bent.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "nbpoc".... Non-black person-of-color. Asian. The word is Asian.

They keep slicing and dicing people into smaller and smaller boxes of competitive oppression Olympics. At some point every individual will just be their own race and "only i'm oppressed, the rest of all humanity is racist"

DBP5skFXYAAQO4D.jpg:small

1. How does the NPOC picture look goofier than the BPOC in the picture?

2. I knew from the first watching that Idiocracy was a prophecy, but back in 1998, I thought PCU was commentary on the current state of affairs in the '90s, not forward looking to 2018.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    [video=youtube;dcpdyl6wSsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpdyl6wSsw[/video]
    This is a clip from the interview Joe Rogan did with the professor from Evergreen.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Watched the Pres of Evergreen and his meeting with the students. He rolled on every statement and demand they made. He has no nads. Not even female, they are tougher than that. Must be a eunuch.

Cannot believe he would not stand up at all with the total disrespect shown him.

The mostly cowardly rat I have ever seen.

Don

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The very first "We don't want to hear what you have to say" or the very first "F*** you" should have ended both the meeting and the discussion, and that's presuming someone was actually willing to listen to them and try and give their views the benefit of the doubt that there might be something there that was valid.

"I came here to listen to what you had to say. I came here to give you a fair hearing of your grievances. You don't want to hear me, you don't want anything but someone to prostrate himself before you and your insults and try to appease you. That's not going to happen. You've all paid to be here as students. No one forced you to come here. If you don't like this campus, its faculty and staff, its administration, or how it is run, no one is forcing you to stay. No one is forcing you to attend class. Feel free to leave if you choose. There will be no refunds, and there will be no appeasement. There will also be no more meetings of this nature. I will be happy to meet one-on-one with *A* student, one at a time, in my office, for civil discussion of issues. Uncivil meetings and uncivil demonstrations will be met with police response. You will be declared unwelcome here, and you may come with police presence to gather your belongings and leave. *THAT'S* how I'm running this campus, and make no mistake, *I* am running this campus, not you. That's what I'm paid to do and I take my job seriously. This meeting is over."

The president of Evergreen is welcome to use the above if he wishes, so long as he follows through on it. I need neither credit nor payment for writing it.

Blessings,
    Bill

Watched the Pres of Evergreen and his meeting with the students. He rolled on every statement and demand they made. He has no nads. Not even female, they are tougher than that. Must be a eunuch.

Cannot believe he would not stand up at all with the total disrespect shown him.

The mostly cowardly rat I have ever seen.

Don

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not to be outdone:

Wonder Woman: Fox News hosts upset film isn't American enough

Wonder Woman isn't "American" enough.

In fairness, despite her being an Amazonian, there was the original TV show (Lynda Carter) costume and in the old theme song, these lyrics:

...All the world is waiting for you
    and the power you possess
    In your satin tights
    fighting for your rights
    And the old red white and blue...

Additionally, she had enlisted in the USAF and in the original comics, fought against Germany and the other Axis powers.

All in all, I'd say it's a fair point.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom