x6H4PtU.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So this is a weird one. Here's the original screenshot from Back to the Future... and below it is the TBS edit. They removed the "by terrorists" line, inexplicably. Who do they think they're protecting?

DBf4PgEWAAA2OYj.jpg:small

DBf4PgFXYAEk0Oh.jpg:small

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    So this is a weird one. Here's the original screenshot from Back to the Future... and below it is the TBS edit. They removed the "by terrorists" line, inexplicably. Who do they think they're protecting?

DBf4PgEWAAA2OYj.jpg:small

DBf4PgFXYAEk0Oh.jpg:small
    The same bunch that the producers of the film abortion "The Sum of All Fears" felt that they had to protect. Mace Neufeld and Phil Alden Robinson had to replace Ismail Qati and his merry band of rejectionist Palestinians with a group of neo-Nazis as the group who reconstructed the Israeli Mark 12 clone into a trigger for a thermonuclear device.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let's be honest... generally, the unsolicited touching of a man's butt by a reasonably attractive woman isn't going to draw many complaints from the "victim." For a red-blooded American man to complain, is just sad. Now if she's a hoss, that's a different story.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    14 or 15... WTF?

So I'm assuming that's her youngest?

To each their own, but when the kids outgrew the bassinet, they were out of our room. No feeding except on schedule and if crying in the middle of the night, checked the diaper, then back to bed- no rocking to sleep.

Mysteriously, all the kids were sleeping through the night, in their own rooms, by 2 months.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I'm assuming that's her youngest?

To each their own, but when the kids outgrew the bassinet, they were out of our room. No feeding except on schedule and if crying in the middle of the night, checked the diaper, then back to bed- no rocking to sleep.

Mysteriously, all the kids were sleeping through the night, in their own rooms, by 2 months.

If we continue on this social trajectory not "co-sleeping" will someday result in a visit from CPS for child abuse.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If we continue on this social trajectory not "co-sleeping" will someday result in a visit from CPS for child abuse.

I know things move rapidly, but 6 more years, and I won't have any "children" anymore, so maybe I can get out of the "child-raising" business before I get the knock on my door.

I "co-sleep" with my wife. Back in my day, that was considered normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom