• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let's be honest... generally, the unsolicited touching of a man's butt by a reasonably attractive woman isn't going to draw many complaints from the "victim." For a red-blooded American man to complain, is just sad. Now if she's a hoss, that's a different story.

Good point. I definitely wouldn't want some strange 5x5 grabbing my rear end!

Snowflakes...is it any freaking wonder we have them? WTF ?

Micheal Strahan Calls Out Doctor After She Admits Parenting Secret

:wrongdoor:

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    yeah I wonder that too. Or hates jews or women. He's been more of a friend to Israel than the previous president yet Trump is an anti-semite. Oh, he hates women too. He's taken away their rights since he was elected. I don't know which rights, but he has taken them away.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jordan Peterson has a pretty good handle on all this nonsense.

[video=youtube;MPojltjv4M0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    NPR's gone off the deep end (again) with their Racial Impostor Syndrome - made up by their Code Switch team.

A sample of the insanity:
    For another — a white-passing, Native American woman — it's being treated like "just another tourist" when she shows up at powwows. And one woman described watching her white, black and Korean-American toddler bump along to the new Kendrick and wondering, "Is this allowed?"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Let's be honest... generally, the unsolicited touching of a man's butt by a reasonably attractive woman isn't going to draw many complaints from the "victim." For a red-blooded American man to complain, is just sad. Now if she's a hoss, that's a different story.

So... Sarah Michelle Geller is out.

Got it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    yeah I wonder that too. Or hates jews or women. He's been more of a friend to Israel than the previous president yet Trump is an anti-semite. Oh, he hates women too. He's taken away their rights since he was elected. I don't know which rights, but he has taken them away.

Because;feelings

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is from the Cheshire Police Facebook page (not United States)
    I saw something posted about it, so I went to their page to look it up myself, to make sure it wasn't made up.
    Here's what the Cheshire Police said...

[h=5]Cheshire Police[/h] · June 6 at 2:54am ·

We would remind all social media users to think carefully about what they are saying before posting messages online. Although you may believe your message is acceptable, other people may take offence, and you could face a large fine or up to two years in prison if your message is deemed to have broken the law.

Needless to say, there are quite a few negative comments.

Then they added this
    Cheshire Police We can see that this has prompted a lot of discussion and we want to clarify our guidance. Whilst we are aware social media is a good platform for discussing issues, there can sometimes come a point that it is no longer a conversation and instead comments can be classed as a form of hate crime.
    Hate crime can be committed when someone uses threatening words or behaviour or publications such as social media, which are intended or likely to encourage hatred towards other people.
    Currently, the law covers the targeting of people in this way on the basis of race/ethnicity, religion, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation. These crimes are about more than just showing hostility to one person, but about stirring up hatred against a whole group of people, regardless of what platform you use.
    For more information about Facebook’s content guidelines see https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards...
    If you are interested in finding out prosecution guidelines on hate crimes, visit www.cps.gov.uk

I can't quote even a part of the replies, there are just so many. A LOT of people angry that they are worried about speech, when people are being killed.

Here's their page.
    https://www.facebook.com/cheshirepolice/

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    This is from the Cheshire Police Facebook page (not United States)
    I saw something posted about it, so I went to their page to look it up myself, to make sure it wasn't made up.
    Here's what the Cheshire Police said...

Cheshire Police

· June 6 at 2:54am ·

We would remind all social media users to think carefully about what they are saying before posting messages online. Although you may believe your message is acceptable, other people may take offence, and you could face a large fine or up to two years in prison if your message is deemed to have broken the law.

Needless to say, there are quite a few negative comments.

Then they added this
    Cheshire Police We can see that this has prompted a lot of discussion and we want to clarify our guidance. Whilst we are aware social media is a good platform for discussing issues, there can sometimes come a point that it is no longer a conversation and instead comments can be classed as a form of hate crime.
    Hate crime can be committed when someone uses threatening words or behaviour or publications such as social media, which are intended or likely to encourage hatred towards other people.
    Currently, the law covers the targeting of people in this way on the basis of race/ethnicity, religion, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation. These crimes are about more than just showing hostility to one person, but about stirring up hatred against a whole group of people, regardless of what platform you use.
    For more information about Facebook’s content guidelines see https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards...
    If you are interested in finding out prosecution guidelines on hate crimes, visit www.cps.gov.uk

I can't quote even a part of the replies, there are just so many. A LOT of people angry that they are worried about speech, when people are being killed.

Here's their page.
    https://www.facebook.com/cheshirepolice/

a man was fined for singing "Kung-fu fighting" at karaoke and people were offended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom