Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    SJW unhappy with the open-source Photoshop alternative, GIMP... consider it homophobic.

ZjjxiWS.png

Well, yes. Fighting against a bunch of letters smashed together is easier than fighting someone who will fight back. It's like going to the range to stand in one spot and shoot at paper: Paper doesn't shoot back. Of course, there are other skills you can be honing there, you just can't say you're ready for a DGU solely on the basis of square range training.

Did they not watch Live and Let Die? :dunno: He did sleep with Rosie...

Didn't read the article, but it was my understanding that Mr. Moore not only despised carrying a gun for his role as 007, but he also *ahem* "preferred the company of men".

Portland burrito shop forced to close amid accusations of cultural appropriation, stealing recipes | Fox News

So it's OK to illegally enter America, steal IDs, work illegally and take our jobs, but if you legally go to Mexico and then come home to make food the way they do, legally, you're evil.

No, that's OK to do, if you're of Hispanic descent, just not if you're White. I do have to wonder if they'd scream "Cultural Appropriation" if a member of a different minority group had done the same thing, say, for example, a Black man goes to an Asian country, learns to make their food as they make it, and comes home to America to open an Asian restaurant, or a person of Hispanic descent starts a Cajun restaurant.

I'd say SJW minds blown, but they'd have to have minds.

Screw "Cultural Appropriation".

That's what happens in a "melting pot".

^^This.

Blessings,
    Bill

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    SJW unhappy with the open-source Photoshop alternative, GIMP... consider it homophobic.

When did gimp have anything to do with homosexuality?

The only connection I can think of is Pulp Fiction... But, even Urban Dictionary doesn't have any link between the two.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Didn't read the article, but it was my understanding that Mr. Moore not only despised carrying a gun for his role as 007, but he also *ahem* "preferred the company of men".

^^This.

Blessings,
    Bill

I believe your "understanding" about hus sexuality is incorrect. Just because he had a couple of homosexual acting roles (most notably with Cuba Gooding Jr) does not make him gay. As a matter of fact, he got in trouble with alphabet people for saying that a future James Bond should not be gay, or bi.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I believe your "understanding" about hus sexuality is incorrect. Just because he had a couple of homosexual acting roles (most notably with Cuba Gooding Jr) does not make him gay. As a matter of fact, he got in trouble with alphabet people for saying that a future James Bond should not be gay, or bi.

It seems you are correct. I didn't know anything about any roles he had playing a gay man, however I'd heard the rumor about him years ago.

Blessings,
    Bill

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wasn't sure this needed it's own thread and since my point is more relevant to this thread I thought I'd put it here.

Apparently sports fans tend to be republicans.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/stat...c-footballs-plunging-gop-viewers-hank-berrien

ESPN should really take an existential look at their preachy social justice stance.

ETA: I'm not surprised that WWE is on the south end of the chart, but I really expected it to be right of zero. Oh. And Bob Costas should really take a look at that YUGE NFL bubble sitting there on the upper right.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

And here I thought it was a slur for folks with a an injured leg. In fact wasn't the "gimp" in a pulp fiction having a leg issue? Whatddo I know?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So there's apparently going to be a "women only" viewing of the new Wonder Woman movie.

But Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) bought a ticket.

Now he's been bantering with people for about 24 hours on Twitter about how he's absolutely allowed to be there, since he purchased a ticket, and people are attacking him for "ruining" the upcoming show.

It's high-class entertainment.

Film critic?s review of @RedSteeze attending female-only screening of Wonder Woman is UNREAL ? twitchy.com

https://ricochet.com/433250/guy-buys-movie-ticket-internet-outraged/

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In case anyone hasn't seen this...

[video=youtube;qCZNCmMFwcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCZNCmMFwcI[/video]

When did college professors stop demanding respect? Used to be, you talked to a professor like that you got kicked out of class.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics