• ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Camille Paglia

That was painful to watch. By my count she says "OK" 58 times in under 4 minutes. I really couldn't sit through an hour long lecture of hers.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Funny....

[video=youtube;kB7ZZxfChfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB7ZZxfChfM[/video]

I always enjoy listening to Camille Paglia. Old Harvey would have been de-nutted and fed through a wood chipper, if he had sexually harassed her.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you lose your job, your career, because you stood up to a powerful pervert, THEN you’re a victim!

If you didn’t stand up to the pervert, to GAIN a job, or career, you are a participant. Not a victim.

#metoo indeed.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ok. She hit one thing on the head, ok. OK? If it was OK when it happened, ok, then it was still OK, later, ok? You need to stand up for yourself in the moment, ok. Not just, you know, ok, when it is convenient.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Ok. She hit one thing on the head, ok. OK? If it was OK when it happened, ok, then it was still OK, later, ok? You need to stand up for yourself in the moment, ok. Not just, you know, ok, when it is convenient.

She is 70 years old and not the gifted speaker she used to be. OK?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She’s kinda hard to follow. I saw her in a YouTube stream with other people on a panel. She’d start out a sentence 3 times with 3 different topics.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That was painful to watch. By my count she says "OK" 58 times in under 4 minutes. I really couldn't sit through an hour long lecture of hers.

She's tough to listen to but worth it....Jamil and I both enjoyed her and Jordan Peterson's sit down.....She's a very smart woman whose mouth out runs her brain and they catch up about an hour later and you go, "Wow....She really nailed that!!!"

[video=youtube;41KjJ9UZWBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41KjJ9UZWBU[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    UwOdqLb.jpg

CAMILLE-PAGLIA-300x253.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    [video=youtube;DtPpSxdLnpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPpSxdLnpw[/video]

Here is a better example of her speaking skills. I love what she says about Al Gore.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

That quote is refreshing. I've been lucky, in that I don't really know all that many "weak" women. One of the reasons this whole SJW Feminist movement aggravates me. There are so few women I know that would put up with any patronizing / womanizing bull****. They don't whine and complain about how "unfair" life is, and they don't wear pink hats. They simply throat-punch anyone that tries to pull a Weinstein.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She's tough to listen to but worth it....Jamil and I both enjoyed her and Jordan Peterson's sit down.....She's a very smart woman whose mouth out runs her brain and they catch up about an hour later and you go, "Wow....She really nailed that!!!"

[video=youtube;41KjJ9UZWBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41KjJ9UZWBU[/video]
    Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. I listen to it twice through.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I personally think it's stupid to cast blame on people simply because knew, or worked with, Harvey Weinstein. Is a rumor, in Hollywood mind you, enough for someone to start a personal investigation to determine the truth?
    If so, there's a lot of active investigations going on right now:
    Gossip / Rumors | TMZ.com

I wonder how many celebs called PETA over suspicion of Richard Gere's treatment of small rodents.
    Here's the problem I see with these "big name" stars only now jumping on the #Metoo bandwagon. I'll just use Oprah as an example. Oprah could probably buy and sell Weinstein, and has been rich enough to do so for a long time, so she doesn't have the excuse of "I feared for my career which is why I was afraid to say anything." that so many are now using. After they "made it" in the business, so to speak, that excuse went out the window. So why did they STILL remain silent, or just pretend they didn't know it was going on? These people knew all along and only decided to chime in when the rest of the SJW's did? :bs:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's the new "it's rape". She can change her mind later, or she could just say she "did it, but didn't want to".

Maybe California will die off from so many sex restrictions. They'll need signed contracts, lawyers, and witnesses for each encounter.

Top Bottom