• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm completely fine with that. It's Stan Lee! He actually could shoot a man in Times Square and I'd be like "dummy should have jumped out of the way."

A nurse complained he was walking around naked.
    If you don't want to see people naked you don't become a nurse, it's part of the job. :dunno:

He's not that he's Stan Lee, it's that he is a 95 years old patient.
    Many act that way with no filter but nurses probably don't complain about it unless the patient is a multi-millionaire they can sue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A nurse complained he was walking around naked.
    If you don't want to see people naked you don't become a nurse, it's part of the job. :dunno:

He's not that he's Stan Lee, it's that he is a 95 years old patient.
    Many act that way with no filter but nurses probably don't complain about it unless the patient is a multi-millionaire they can sue.

Spend some time in a nursing home working on the HVAC systems and you will see all manner and sorts.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I seen him in a recent interview. The old dude is still plenty sharp. He;s just a perv.

My late wife (an RN) had plenty of stories about ass/boob grabbers and other inappropriate behaviors. A couple of times I've wanted to pay a visit to a few of these pervs. She actually told one idiot her husband lived about 5 minutes away... She would tell management about it. Most of the time nothing happened. Some time security would get called but seldom would or coud they do anything. They did have a few male nurses. When they were there they would stick the pervs with them. Some times that didn't matter. Some people are just pervs, period.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I seen him in a recent interview. The old dude is still plenty sharp. He;s just a perv.

My late wife (an RN) had plenty of stories about ass/boob grabbers and other inappropriate behaviors. A couple of times I've wanted to pay a visit to a few of these pervs. She actually told one idiot her husband lived about 5 minutes away... She would tell management about it. Most of the time nothing happened. Some time security would get called but seldom would or coud they do anything. They did have a few male nurses. When they were there they would stick the pervs with them. Some times that didn't matter. Some people are just pervs, period.

And with a .50cal they were probably in range from your house Larry! :nailbite:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wait, so you agreed to do that job, got paid for it but now you regret it therefore it's sexual assault? Yeah that's not really how this works

DTNHBjFXUAAKoXO.jpg:small

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    New definition of harassment:

Ask permission
    GET permission
    confirm permission in writing by all parties
    <do the thing>
    continue to interact normally for an extended period of time

Years later... OMG! HARASSMENT!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New definition of harassment:

Ask permission
    GET permission
    confirm permission in writing by all parties
    <do the thing>
    continue to interact normally for an extended period of time

Years later... OMG! HARASSMENT!

Same argument as after-the-fact rape. You suddenly don't like someone you slept with, so you retro-actively withdraw your consent and call it rape (see Mattress Girl debacle). And if you're lucky, like the mattress girl, the media and politicians will take your side and ignore all the evidence that shows you lied.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    also related.

STOP SEXUALIZING WOMEN!

*proceeds to sexualize self*

l7iotezjjf901.jpg

I don't see any hypocrisy in that. :dunno:

Sexism and being sexualized are two different things.

You can dress "sexy" and be against sexism (women being treated unfairly based on their gender).

She can wear a bikini at the beach but still be against her being required, or pressured, to dress like that for work.
    Which women are in Hollywood.Clearly more pressured than men.

Maybe not related to this thread, but related to INGO; she's apparently into guns.

ArielWinterPosesWithGuns-640x480.jpg

Ariel Winter celebrates getting her gun license | Daily Mail Online

ariel-winter-1.jpg

She's not afraid to share that she recently got her gun licence and apparenty lots of her fans got angry. :yesway:

Ariel was clearly proud of her accomplishment, posting “when you pass your firearm safety test and get your certificate,” on Twitter. She took to Instagramto celebrate, posting two photos in short-shorts, a sweater, and boots while holding an FNS Scar, a Remington 870, and a Browning Hi Power pistol at the Los Angeles Gun Club. “Prepping for the zombie apocalypse, obviously…” she joked. Unfortunately, some fans didn’t think it was as funny as she did.
    “Guns…..never a good idea,” said one fan in the comments of her pictures. “Guns are not the solution. Not something you should be proud of,” a follower on Twitter chimed in. “Americans and their guns. All bloody idiots. No one needs a gun. No one,” said another angry person.

Harvey might get shot if he tries something with her without her conset. :draw:

Maybe she will encourage more young ladies to arm themselves.

We need more pro-gun Hollywood stars like her.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I personally think it's stupid to cast blame on people simply because knew, or worked with, Harvey Weinstein. Is a rumor, in Hollywood mind you, enough for someone to start a personal investigation to determine the truth?
    If so, there's a lot of active investigations going on right now:
    Gossip / Rumors | TMZ.com

I wonder how many celebs called PETA over suspicion of Richard Gere's treatment of small rodents.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I personally think it's stupid to cast blame on people simply because knew, or worked with, Harvey Weinstein. Is a rumor, in Hollywood mind you, enough for someone to start a personal investigation to determine the truth?
    If so, there's a lot of active investigations going on right now:
    Gossip / Rumors | TMZ.com

I wonder how many celebs called PETA over suspicion of Richard Gere's treatment of small rodents.

OHEmmGee, no. But apparently a rumor and a "dossier" is (to you) ROFL

Top Bottom