• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I’m really getting tired of the hypocrisy of #metoo.

YOU sold your ***** to the devil. That doesn’t make him any less the devil. But it doesn’t make you a victim either.

#Iagree #metoo

Did Rose think they gave her a pile of cash because she was a good lay? Weinstein handed her money to keep her mouth shut and without a non disclosure agreement she would not have gotten her money for whoring her body out for her career.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's a business transaction, on a level with Eliot Spitzer's "sins". Should his paid paramour be able to say #metoo

When Anna Nicole Smith married J Howard Marshall did anyone think love had something to do with it. Services rendered

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Harvey Weinstein Attacked In Arizona Restaurant By Angry Diner

According to TMZ, Weinstein was leaving Elements restaurant at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort in Scottsdale, when a man identifying as “Steve” walked up to Weinstein and shouted “You’re such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women!”

Steve then proceeded to throw punches at Weinstein twice in the head, causing him to nearly topple over.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A group of 100 French women think that the "me too" movement is going too far.

Catherine Deneuve defends men's 'right to hit on' women - BBC News

The letter by French women writers, performers and academics was published in France's Le Monde newspaper on Tuesday."Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone's knee or try to steal a kiss," it said.
    "Rape is a crime, but trying to seduce someone, even persistently or clumsily, is not - and nor is men being gentlemanly a chauvinist attack."

"As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power, takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not entirely clear on the formal goals of the #metoo movement, so I can't comment.

...but what I will say is that the Hollywood types seem to think that they are always on the cutting edge and the rest of the world need to be educated about the horror they have just discovered.

The reality is, out here in the hinterland, we have concluded that Weinstein-esque horrible behavior was to be condemned long ago. Welcome to the 20th century, girls.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Michael Douglas now accused of using dirty language in front of a woman 30 years ago (and bopping his baloney).

Douglas apologized for the language. ...... why? I'll say what I ****ing please ....

Douglas denies the other claim.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Michael Douglas now accused of using dirty language in front of a woman 30 years ago (and bopping his baloney).

Douglas apologized for the language. ...... why? I'll say what I ****ing please ....

This is getting just to freaking weird.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    All weinstein needed to do was say that he identifies as a woman.
    The left would then fall all over themselves attacking the women as transphobic.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I heard Michael Douglas is filing a claim against Sharon Stone stating she (allegedly) flashed her privates to him during filming of Basic Instinct...Just uncrossed her legs unasked and gave him a flash......Supposedly there is a tape....Crazy stuff out there...

:)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yes. I imagine there are young boys and sensitive men who have been permanently scarred by that video. I know some that won't go clamming any more.....

such a tragedy.

Top Bottom