• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Stock market is up and the Wall Streeters are rolling in cash. I would have guessed that Long Island properties were appreciating rather well as the billionaires bid each other up for a summer mansion. But I haven't actually looked at any of these properties so I really don't know how they are selling.

You seem to be assuming he bought it "right".

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Its not groping when the women-folk do it.
    tonganoilman-e1470669605658.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    QFT. Can you imagine if oh, say the guys from ESPN Sports Center went to a Sports Illustrated photo shoot and started rubbing their hands all over the models?

Well I've imagined me doing it back in the Cheryl Tieg/Kathy Ireland days....What's funny is this year the photographers are all women and the models are all nude except for words written on them....

Because ya'll got to quit looking at these nude super models as sex objects!!!! That'll learn you not to objectify women!!!!!! See there??? They done got words written on their supple, nude bodies to remind you not to!!!!!

Weirdest thing I ever saw...

Like the 1970's all over again....

"We're not going to wear bras and through the pill and abortion you men will no longer be responsible for your actions!!!!!!!"

"Uh really???? I mean...Thanks...Go feminism....."

They can't see the truth and reality through their own outrage....Amazing....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    QFT. Can you imagine if oh, say the guys from ESPN Sports Center went to a Sports Illustrated photo shoot and started rubbing their hands all over the models?

Well. Honestly there is some hypocrisy there. But if you think about the differences between men and women in terms of what they like and don't like, and why, that seems to explain some of it at least.

That dude? He's smiling big. That's an ego smile. What's he thinking? It most likely isn't, "I can't believe these women have the audacity to touch me like that!" It's more like, "Um, a little lower, please, ladies."

What dude doesn't want women showing their admiration of his physique? Well, actually, not always, but it kinda depends on the context when it's yes, or no. But with men, the answer is "yes" to way more contexts than it is for women.

Also, men don't see it as appropriate to grope women like that. But women, possibly understanding that men don't mind their ego and other parts stroked, seem to feel pretty comfortable doing what those women did in the context of that image.

So I do think there's hypocrisy there, but to me the hypocrisy is more because they want to say men and women are equal, all while behaving like they know they're not. If they really believed they were equal, they'd feel awkward doing that. But they're eager to do it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Well. Honestly there is some hypocrisy there. But if you think about the differences between men and women in terms of what they like and don't like, and why, that seems to explain some of it at least.

That dude? He's smiling big. That's an ego smile. What's he thinking? It most likely isn't, "I can't believe these women have the audacity to touch me like that!" It's more like, "Um, a little lower, please, ladies."

What dude doesn't want women showing their admiration of his physique? Well, actually, not always, but it kinda depends on the context when it's yes, or no. But with men, the answer is "yes" to way more contexts than it is for women.

Also, men don't see it as appropriate to grope women like that. But women, possibly understanding that men don't mind their ego and other parts stroked, seem to feel pretty comfortable doing what those women did in the context of that image.

So I do think there's hypocrisy there, but to me the hypocrisy is more because they want to say men and women are equal, all while behaving like they know they're not. If they really believed they were equal, they'd feel awkward doing that. But they're eager to do it.

See, I don’t know. I’m not a statistician, but just walking around anywhere during the summer tells you that women are WAY more likely to wear revealing clothing than men. You’re not going to convince me that it’s all for comfort. It’s because they want the attention and they’re in a constant competition with every other woman for that attention. They want it both ways. They want to look/feel sexy whenever they want to while simultaneously being able to say, “Don’t look at me, creep”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom