Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was having a bunch of weird dreams all night long about my company falling apart and people being laid off and looting the office on their way out.

Then, at the very end of the night, I had a dream that I bought a suppressor ready P09 and the can to go with it. Not sure what I ate last night, but I may have to go P09 shopping now.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I was having a bunch of weird dreams all night long about my company falling apart and people being laid off and looting the office on their way out.

Then, at the very end of the night, I had a dream that I bought a suppressor ready P09 and the can to go with it. Not sure what I ate last night, but I may have to go P09 shopping now.

I had a dream last night that Chris sold TnT on armslist. Not making that up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I just happen to have a suppressor ready full Cajun fit up P-09..............:lmfao:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I got a promo email from GaG last week that had what seemed like a silly low price on a standard P-09.

Doing this from a tablet, so let's see if this link is workable...

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-p09-9mm-duty-19rd.html

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got a promo email from GaG last week that had what seemed like a silly low price on a standard P-09.

Doing this from a tablet, so let's see if this link is workable...

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-p09-9mm-duty-19rd.html

Wow, that’s a screaming deal on a P09. $389 for that quality pistol is just nuts right now. I might seriously have to look into one now that the seeds been planted. I wonder when the suppressor ready P10F will be available. In urban gray and optics ready!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My goal is to list a couple glocks for sale today and a trijicon rm06 because I like my rm07's larger dots better. And I need to get money out of stuff I'm never gonna use and stop letting it sit around.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My goal is to list a couple glocks for sale today and a trijicon rm06 because I like my rm07's larger dots better. And I need to get money out of stuff I'm never gonna use and stop letting it sit around.
    I need to get better at doing that. I tend to let stuff lay around until the value evaporates

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning all... :coffee:

Same here. If I can't find it in a LGS, or at the 1500, I find it here in the classies.

It's a double edged sword at times. I have about as much money in my wife's pistols as I do my own, but she wanted all of hers almost right away when she moved in, so we sunk a ton of money in her stuff all at once. It makes me sad because she really only carries one or two of the guns and she doesn't like going to the range, but she has 6 pistols. Thank goodness I was able to stand firm on not getting her a $1K 1911 that she wanted that I know she'd almost never shoot. Let's not even start discussing rifles. I keep putting her off, but I know eventually we'll start sinking money into more guns she doesn't shoot. She has seriously cut into my gun funds! It wouldn't be so bad if we had similar taste in guns but we don't. She likes stuff I don't even want to take with me to the range... :):

That's the benefit of waiting IMO, and not buying a bunch of toys all at once. I always get a better idea of what I want as I get into things further, and also figure the cost of accessories, holsters, magazines, etc as part of it too. I have found if I get caught up and buy multiple things at once I end up not focusing on them as much as I do if I pick up a thing here and there

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a bunch of stuff I’d like to list, but not until prices go back up.
    Oh I've got a lot more that's like that. Right now I'm only listing stuff that I didnt overpay for I think lol.

Speaking of, I will be listing a CZ 75 compact I picked up off here. The guy had it listed as a p01 and for all intensive purposes it is except the markings say compact and it has the rail like a p01 and the decocker too.
    - night sights
    - alien gear IWB right hand holster
    Comes with rubber grips.
    $480 picked up in beech grove (this is my official "letting the group have first dibs" before I list it notice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom