CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Congrats!

Practice on some scrap metal.

Hold it perpendicular to the surface to be stamped for a uniform imprint.

Strike it hard enough to do the job in one blow. Second strikes can be problematic.

I worked at Fairfield many year ago and all parts would get stamped.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well everytime I try to be sensible about my gun collection something cool comes out that I want and have to blow money on.
    If anyone hasnt seen one yet google; Remington tac-13
    I'll put an arm brace adapter on that baby like I did my tac14 below and it will be cool as hell.
    PmHzzeB.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Well everytime I try to be sensible about my gun collection something cool comes out that I want and have to blow money on.
    If anyone hasnt seen one yet google; Remington tac-13
    I'll put an arm brace adapter on that baby like I did my tac14 below and it will be cool as hell.
    PmHzzeB.jpg
    Cool!!
    You would think that CM would need one of those, but nope, he's good.:)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So they're on sale for $28.49 right now but by next week I'll probably have a promo code for $26 and free shipping again
    https://www.brownells.com/magazines...=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine

Sign up for their emails if you are not already getting them. They will occasionally send out a 10% off (yesterday's only good for one day, was 10% off $49 or more and free shipping. I dropped the hammer on some mags I had waiting in my cart for just such a coupon). They always have a coupon of some sort for either % or $ off and free shipping.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Yesterday a couple of posters inferred that brand A was better than brand B because you didn't buy it knowing your were going to have to sink more money into it to get the trigger you wanted.

My retort is that you still aren't going to have the trigger you wanted most probably because you have never shot an upgraded brand B and really have no idea of what kind of trigger you want.

:p so there!

I'd agree with this as well. My words about Glock/M&P, etc were in the vein of being a recommended gun for many because of reliability, dependability and for the Glock very simple machine (few parts). I didn't jump into the trigger comparison really on my end, other than like you, I want everything the same.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sign up for their emails if you are not already getting them. They will occasionally send out a 10% off (yesterday's only good for one day, was 10% off $49 or more and free shipping. I dropped the hammer on some mags I had waiting in my cart for just such a coupon). They always have a coupon of some sort for either % or $ off and free shipping.

I'd agree with this as well. My words about Glock/M&P, etc were in the vein of being a recommended gun for many because of reliability, dependability and for the Glock very simple machine (few parts). I didn't jump into the trigger comparison really on my end, other than like you, I want everything the same.
    Yep I think you and I play the same brownells games :):
    When I tall about glocks in here with these guys I dont expect to change any minds, I do expect to get the same amount of crap back as what I send out and thats what makes it fun in here lol. We have a good group

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My thoughts on a carry gun is, I no longer feel like carrying something that's over $1k, or that has either a decocker or a manual safety. If CZ hadn't come out with the P10, I'd probably be carrying a Brick. Um, I mean G**** :):

Yes! I owned a 17 and 19. I traded them off at the beginning of the year. I think I had my 19 when we met up at MCF&G.

I know, that's what I was referring to ;)

Afternoon all.

Afternoon sir :ingo:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Afternoon folks!

So, do we need to have a cheeseburger summit up north so The Wizard can mark all of his creations? That could be a whole lot of fun.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yep I think you and I play the same brownells games :):
    When I tall about glocks in here with these guys I dont expect to change any minds, I do expect to get the same amount of crap back as what I send out and thats what makes it fun in here lol. We have a good group
    I enjoy hearing about all different types of guns in here. I can learn a great deal in here than just about CZs, and I like this group so this is pretty much the only area I go to in INGO, though sometimes I will browse around a little.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom