Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well found a 2016 game used world series baseball to buy. Now I need to generate money. Aka, sell some other crap to buy it (new crap).
    I just bought some big stuff so of coarse I find rare stuff when I'm broke

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My thoughts on a carry gun is, I no longer feel like carrying something that's over $1k, or that has either a decocker or a manual safety. If CZ hadn't come out with the P10, I'd probably be carrying a Brick. Um, I mean G**** :):

I know, that's what I was referring to ;)

Afternoon sir :ingo:

I have only carried striker fired polymer for the last 13-14 months. I agree that I don't want to carry anything super nice or expensive either.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have only carried striker fired polymer for the last 13-14 months. I agree that I don't want to carry anything super nice or expensive either.

My fiscal side 100% agrees with this, but the rest of me has 0 interest in striker fired options. I had a year long enjoyment with the PPQ and I don’t miss them. I’m very much a metal and hammer person.

The P-09 is the exception to my preferences and even then I’m not enjoying the polymer aspect.

Some variation of a 75 compact, polishing and a basic spring kit will most likely be my compromise for cost vs want.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    What does everyone prefer for a trigger weight on your edc? I know itgoes much deeper than just weight. Clean break, take up etc. Just curious. Being issued tge m9 and carrying a stock p320 for years, ive become accustomed to, well, crap. Same for my duty rifle, though i do like a nice 4-4.5# trigger on my ar's

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What does everyone prefer for a trigger weight on your edc? I know itgoes much deeper than just weight. Clean break, take up etc. Just curious. Being issued tge m9 and carrying a stock p320 for years, ive become accustomed to, well, crap. Same for my duty rifle, though i do like a nice 4-4.5# trigger on my ar's
    Pull weight doesnt matter to me as long as it's not a 12 pound New York trigger. I just want short take up and a clean break and short tactile reset. That's what I try to keep consistant.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'll be curious what you get for one of those. I have one just sitting gathering dust.
    I have zero idea what they are going for now. But I know they arent easy to find like they used to be especualy in the clam shell box. When I get around to listing it I'm gonna be firm at 450. If they dont want to buy it, keep moving. I have plenty of guns I can sell. I have some gold and even silver I'm still ahead on I could sell and then I wouldn't need to sell any guns. I dont know. I'm just worried about not ever finding one of these balls again. Guns I can always get and i have doubles of some.
    Plus the ball will actualy gain value where i always lose money on guns

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

3.5 on my EDC's. Well, the ones I build up anyway.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I'm with you on weight and with TT on the rest "I just want short take up and a clean break and short tactile reset" :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom