Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    On an AR I want it light. 3, 3.5
    I wanna run that ***** like a sewing machine. Now on the range. Before, clearing a house or engaging the enemy in the open I want to put as many accurate rounds as possible into center chest until the threat stops moving. Not full auto, semi auto. Of coarse now, I dont have that selector option anyways.
    Now I'm spoiled with these light AR triggers we have to choose from.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On a handgun, that would test my comfort. Im guessing practice helps in that regard?

My range guns are south of that number. A solid 4.5 lbs trigger with a clean break and a short reset is really OK. It is just heavy for me.

A bit lite...:):
    QRZN2rk.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thats fair enough.
    I like a light trigger and I respect it, but I'm feeling other things and not the weight like I know most other people are. That reset is the most important thing in a trigger for me because once we get rolling thats all that's gonna matter. The first stage is like the hooks on a Bra, it's the hardest part.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    On an AR I want it light. 3, 3.5
    I wanna run that ***** like a sewing machine. Now on the range. Before, clearing a house or engaging the enemy in the open I want to put as many accurate rounds as possible into center chest until the threat stops moving. Not full auto, semi auto. Of coarse now, I dont have that selector option anyways.
    Now I'm spoiled with these light AR triggers we have to choose from.

Last i fired for "effect" was on my 240... Never used my m4. I dont know what that would be like or how itd effect me. Tbh all i knew in the moment was the trigger was back. Never thought about much besides letting my body do what it was supposed to. I always figured itd be the same in other platforms. Once again... I dont know. :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know someone who blamed a light trigger for having a ND into their dash.
    I dont care how light the trigger is because you should have been ready for the gun to go off anyways as soon as your finger entered the trigger guard. His gun went off because he didnt have trigger discipline and muzzle awareness on top of that.

When you shoot your pistol in self defense you wont ever know if that gun had a 12 pound trigger or a 3 pound one. This is a common thing in shootings and after action reports back that up.
    I guess what I'm saying is, i train and shoot for self defense, not really for fun. Guns are tools mostly to me.
    My CZ's are my toys if I'm allowed to use that word. They are for the range only for me so I actualy relax when I'm shooting them. Like my 1911's.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I like a light trigger and I respect it, but I'm feeling other things and not the weight like I know most other people are. That reset is the most important thing in a trigger for me because once we get rolling thats all that's gonna matter. The first stage is like the hooks on a Bra, it's the hardest part.

Agreed, theres a huge difference between my guns. I like the weight of my 92fs and 75b in s.a. i am comfortable with it because theyre d.a.s.a

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I know someone who blamed a light trigger for having a ND into their dash.
    I dont care how light the trigger is because you should have been ready for the gun to go off anyways as soon as your finger entered the trigger guard. His gun went off because he didnt have trigger discipline and muzzle awareness on top of that.

When you shoot your pistol in self defense you wont ever know if that gun had a 12 pound trigger or a 3 pound one. This is a common thing in shootings and after action reports back that up.
    I guess what I'm saying is, i train and shoot for self defense, not really for fun. Guns are tools mostly to me.
    My CZ's are my toys if I'm allowed to use that word. They are for the range only for me so I actualy relax when I'm shooting them. Like my 1911's.
    We may need DNA testing. Are you sure you aren't me? I mean, it's already been confirmed that Matt and I are the same person, but I think you might be a version of me also. Or am I a version of you??? :dunno:

We think WAY too much alike.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Last two 19gen2's I sold I got $350 each. With original Tupperware box.
    One on gunbroker is already over that by alittle. Then add shipping and transfer. I tried to research them but I cant find sold pieces.
    If mine doesnt sell I wont be dissapointed. But people on ingo are the tightest I've ever seen so I never expect big things when selling lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom