• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    When I had all my guns I considered all but one or two to be carry guns. Some were just farther down the list than others.

We have the opposite issue. We have toys. While they technically could be carried, they aren’t anywhere close ideal (half of the isn’t gets lost due to being 22s).

On second thought, who is going to argue with open carrying a Coonan.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We have the opposite issue. We have toys. While they technically could be carried, they aren’t anywhere close ideal (half of the isn’t gets lost due to being 22s).

On second thought, who is going to argue with open carrying a Coonan.

There have been plenty of people on INGO who believe that .22s are perfect for carry.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good morning, guys!

Whenever I see the .22 recommended for carry I always wonder what .22 people are even picturing. Caliber deficiency aside, who makes a reliable .22 that is an appropriate size for concealed carry? I can't see someone deciding to carry their Mark IV on their hip for the day.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good morning, guys!

Whenever I see the .22 recommended for carry I always wonder what .22 people are even picturing. Caliber deficiency aside, who makes a reliable .22 that is an appropriate size for concealed carry? I can't see someone deciding to carry their Mark IV on their hip for the day.

Ruger SR22 or similar things. I don’t recommend them for that use, but they are capable size wise.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good morning, guys!

Very true!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I enjoy .22 but personally I wouldn't want to carry one for self defense unless for some reason that was all I had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom