Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We all have.....:thumbsup:
    Yeah I like the people in here. Its not my intentions to offend ever. I know I'm not a smooth poster but it's just the way I write and convey what I'm thinking. A lot of times people think I'm mad or triggered when I'm actualy laughing as I type lol

By "in here" I just mean in this thread. People outside this thread may not be included in the "people I like" category ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The biggest reasons that I have Glocks in my family are that I like calibers other than 9mm and it’s really hard to beat a Glock in .40 or .45 in the striker fired world. A Glock 27 on the hip does make me happy. The second biggest reason that I like my Glocks is the simplicity that they are built with. A 1911 is easier to completely disassemble but taking any CZ down completely will require a bit of patience. Love shooting the CZs but am not in love with decocker disassembly. Even the P07 has a spring that can get away from you if you are not careful.

Still sad the fotay doesn't work for me any more. I still miss both G23's I had recently. Very solid guns :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    For anyone that did not catch BA’s link, CZ now has a US factory that’s going to crank out 3 different P10 sizes. I’m really way too happy about that. Sounds like the US versions will differ a bit from the non-US versions in that a single front tritium sight will be standard with a blacked out rear. Also sounds like the US make P10s will all be optics ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom