Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It looks like the new P10s made in the US will move away from the ambidextrous mag release to a swappable mag release. I wonder if the ambi mag release would still fit or if the changes are big enough to not allow that.

I’m really liking the P10S with a 12+1 round capacity in a sub-compact striker fired CZ.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It looks like the new P10s made in the US will move away from the ambidextrous mag release to a swappable mag release. I wonder if the ambi mag release would still fit or if the changes are big enough to not allow that.

I’m really liking the P10S with a 12+1 round capacity in a sub-compact striker fired CZ.

Any rumors on actual availability?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Hmmm... I might have to pick one up when they come out :)

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Im just now getting around to cajunizing my cz. Now i have to buy another altogether to replace my p320?
    That’s exactly what I did! I didn’t hate my P320, but didn’t want to mess with sending it in for the upgrade and wanted a steel framed pistol. Sold it for cheap here on INGO a while ago to a very nice guy.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Lots of talk about triggers here today I see. As I stated a while ago, I’ll probably get the reach reduction trigger for my 75 compact, but don’t plan on doing anything else yet.

I’m not a good enough shooter yet to have to worry with the trigger, just more worried about myself!

Also, I don’t completely hate my Glock 42 trigger, which probably comes from me never shooting anything much nicer. I just wish the tab trigger safety didn’t eat into my finger like it does.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    How does the CZ P10C compare with the M&P and G**** in your opinion?

All stock triggers except as noted:

CZ P-10C - trigger breaks at 5.75+ lbs, reasonably smooth take up to wall, a little creep to the break.

S&W MP9 2.0 Compact - trigger breaks at 5.75 lbs, trigger take up had such pronounced clicks and grittiness I couldn't stand it and spend 10 minutes with a stone on the trigger bar where it hits the striker block to help it out. Now has fairly decent take up feel to wall (longest take up of the three, partly due to it's hinged in the middle trigger), a little creep to the break. Least travel after the wall to break of the three.

Glock 19X (same as Gen 5) - trigger breaks at 5.75 lbs, smoothest take up of the three to wall, the longest amount of travel/creep to the break of the three but fairly smooth if you pull right through the wall to the break.

The Glock has the longest reset followed by the MP while the P-10C has the shortest.

Overall, the Glock has a smoother trigger feel while the other two have a less smooth plastic on plastic feel. This may or may not be due to the fact that the Glock probably has 1000+ rounds through it, 450 for the P-10C and 250 for the MP.

eQvCSCb.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom