• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    As I recall, a few grand-ish would get a decent entry level set up. I was going to chat with my machine shop owner friend but never did. I was kidding myself in thinking I had time for a new hobby....
    A NEW hobby, no, BUT expanding your existing hobby, YES! You would get a lot of clients immediately.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did you pick up a G45? I see there is one listed on here.
    Yep I got one. I'm more excited about the gen5 19 MOS. I love it and glock is smart for finaly making it. Even if people don't want the red dot they can just leave the plate on and they will still have the front slide serations,, no finger grooves, flared magwell, ambulances slide stop, better barrel, better trigger, it's a win win glock
    Now they need to make a g45 MOS

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    And separating the trigger movement from the sight picture. Once your sights are on target, your trigger finger starts a slow, easy, consistent pull. While your finger is moving, your concentration is on keeping the gun steady and the sights on target. The trigger pull becomes a habit you don't think about, and the shot happens when it happens.

If you try to concentrate on both, when you see the sights on target, you brain screams "NOW!", you rush the trigger pull, and you pull your sights off target.

If any of that made sense.

Yup, good point added.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    No worries, I know. Not that I cannot use some coaching too mind you. I can sometimes get a bullet into the general area of a target and would love to someday upgrade that to ‘often’.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Be proud you are raising a genius.
    LOL, he wants to be shown everything. Big sister is happy to show him things. I guess technically hes a preschooler. I'm not up on all these definitions. He knows his letters and sounds and some sight words. We will have him doing some reading before hes in kindergarten I'm sure. I'm just glad I have been able to be with him so much from baby till now. I missed a lot with my daughter that young

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    H45 is offering access to his weapons cache at the range of Applied Ballistics.
    That is an offer no one should refuse! WOW!

1. Sounds like a goal for my summer vacation!
    2. I'm looking forward someday to shooting some of the CZs that have had the touch of the Wizard.
    3. I want to see if the Wizardized CZs shoot better than my Shadow 2 and if a Shadow 2 Wizardized is that much more than in its stock form.
    4. I know that it is since those with experience say so, but I don't know in my inexperience whether I'll be able to tell much difference.
    5. I'm at a level where the regular stock Shadow 2 just blew me away, and it is with great joy that I pick it up each time when I shoot it.
    6. The most fun, is to shoot my Ruger P95 and Glock 26, then pick up the Shadow 2 with glee knowing no matter how good I think I did with the others: they will be beat!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom