The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    You and everyone in China and Taiwan who collects cues.

I had a chance to trade my old Mustang for one extremely similar in 2010. God I wish I could predict the future. After the ivory ban the rich overseas collectors started bidding wars that ruined the ivory cue market.

I'd have turned around $10K into 50K in just 5 years by doing nothing but letting it sit.

I'm pretty sure they're closer to 75-100 now but I haven't checked things like that in 4 years or so now.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Threaded barrels for CZ's seem to be unobtainium at the moment. I may wait for an SP-01 barrel to become available and have the slide milled on mine.

Unfortunately I bought an RMR before I asked AllenM and found the slide is too narrow for a direct RMR mount. An adapter plate can be had or I could see about smaller optics. Poor planing on my part.

Springfield SA-35 was available at MSRP, I would look into barrels and optic cuts for that platform as well.
    I did think of one more option. It's all metal, single action (striker fired though) and has a threaded barrel. You'll have to have the slide milled but that's about it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Threaded barrels for CZ's seem to be unobtainium at the moment. I may wait for an SP-01 barrel to become available and have the slide milled on mine.

Unfortunately I bought an RMR before I asked AllenM and found the slide is too narrow for a direct RMR mount. An adapter plate can be had or I could see about smaller optics. Poor planing on my part.

Springfield SA-35 was available at MSRP, I would look into barrels and optic cuts for that platform as well.
    I woke in the middle of the night worried about your dilemma and knowing that I was forgetting a platform. I think Sig/Zev may offer a solution, The Sig P226 Zev. The only missing spec is that the optic is a Sig cut and not an RMR.

1659081185362.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Seems if I don't take a sleep aid of some sort, I typically only get around 6 hours sleep. Sigh. Oh well, up and at em.

@gmcttr, can't recall the specs, but I've been drooling over this:

The SAO version of that would be very nice... :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom