The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm gonna be doing air show photos again .... after a 10 year absence. I'm excited !!!

(this one was taken in 2011)
    IMG_7263-XL.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I just had a small video from CSPAN on Instagram....demon-crat gal from Illinois asked both CEOs from Ruger and Daniel Defense if they were in favor of abolishing the ATF....Both of them said "they were not in favor of abolishing the ATF". I now know this whole life thang is a game and it's rigged.
    Oh it’s rigged. Hold no hope in this my friends.
    Power and money.
    Money and power.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    GM all. About to go to class for 2 hours. Here's hoping I'm not bored to sleep.

Had to hump it hard last night getting the yard work done. Sat morning shot as I have to go pick up my butchered hog before 10am. Bringeth on the bacon! Not sure when I'll get to fire the new pistola
    Did someone say FRESH…..

B A C O N ! ! :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Neighbor lost all of his baby chicks this week. Dog food for bait, scanning for ass pandas.

Nothing but deer and armadillos so far.
    Coon cuff. Little dry cat food in the bottom and a big sta-puf marshmallow on top for them to focus on. Don't have to wait up on them, they'll be waiting on you in the morning.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm gonna be doing air show photos again .... after a 10 year absence. I'm excited !!!

(this one was taken in 2011)
    IMG_7263-XL.jpg
    Very cool MM. That is a great picture. I haven't been to an air show in a long time.

Two weekends ago, my wife and I went to Dayton to the Air Force Museum. We need to go back, we only got through half of it in 5 hours.

IMG_2275.JPEG

A B-25 Mitchell. This WWII airplane is most famous for being used by Lieutenant Colonel James Doolittle for the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. When I was a kid, for one Christmas I got a model plane of the B-25. In my home office have a painting of the Doolittle Raiders by Brian Moon. It is one of the few non-science fiction/fantasy works of art I own.

IMG_2276.JPEG
    The other side of the B-25 Mitchell.

IMG_2277.JPEG
    The Memphis Belle, a B-17F. One of the most well known WWII airplanes. I also have a signed picture of the Memphis Belle hanging in my home office as well.

IMG_2278.JPEG
    A German Messerschmidt ME-262. This is the first functional Jet Fighter/Bomber. I love the look of these planes.

IMG_2279.JPEG
    A German ME-163 Komet. This was the only Rocket Powered Airplane, and was used for intercept missions. I always thought these were interesting looking little fighters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom