The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    So what 9mm optics ready (RMR), hammer fired, threaded barrel (or threaded barrel readily available), non-1911/2011 pistols are out there? Preferably SA only and steel framed.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So what 9mm optics ready (RMR), hammer fired, threaded barrel (or threaded barrel readily available), non-1911/2011 pistols are out there? Preferably SA only and steel framed.

Sig P210 with an Armory Craft mount comes to mind first but doesn’t meet all your specs.

403e2fdb4bcde3fdf7fb31dffd8dc04d.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Threaded barrels for CZ's seem to be unobtainium at the moment. I may wait for an SP-01 barrel to become available and have the slide milled on mine.

Unfortunately I bought an RMR before I asked AllenM and found the slide is too narrow for a direct RMR mount. An adapter plate can be had or I could see about smaller optics. Poor planing on my part.

If the Springfield SA-35 was available at MSRP, I would look into barrels and optic cuts for that platform as well.

Last edited:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    MM you have a good opinion on ivory, what am I looking at here? Is this 1800s elephant ivory or something that was added to this gun like the mastodon ivory more recently.View attachment 213983View attachment 213984
    That definitely fits the bill for old elephant.

You can get all kinds of patterns from mammoth and mastodon that look like elephant too but whatever that is its definitely older ivory.

Edit: seems we have a lot of love for ivory in here.

If you buy those grips, and the skeleton posted above, you might as well get an ivory handled custom pool cue to match your set,

It'll only be a cool ~$50-75,000 set back.

009w5 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well.....did the 4 county shuffle tonight......gas leak in Geneva....(is that even in Indiana??) then Bluffton, then Decatur....almost running out of gas, then onto Hoagland....ate dinner in the Fort.....after 10pm, then finished by stopping by western Whitley County (Columbia City's area) to see my son on the last night of karate camp.....late night, game night.....BUT good old SEN SAE (spelling) Steve will have the campers bright (and EARLY!!!!) at 6am, for a WAKE UP SWIM ! ! ! ! !

So.....started in Kosciusko, going thru Whitley, then briefly in Allen, onto Adams, back to Wells, then back to Allen, to stop in Whitley, to home in Kosciusko....didn't keep track of miles, BUT it was $127 in low grade

Let's Go Brandon 87 octane.....did you know he said yesterday, that we are NOT in a recession ???? :nuts: waaa:tinfoil::wallbash::bash::scratch::blahblah::blahblah::runaway::runaway:all the while.....AMERICA :patriot::patriot:is going down...:toilet2::toilet2:.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER ! ! ! ! ! vote early......vote often....vote 12 times like that women did for Oblama.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well.....did the 4 county shuffle tonight......gas leak in Geneva....(is that even in Indiana??) then Bluffton, then Decatur....almost running out of gas, then onto Hoagland....ate dinner in the Fort.....after 10pm, then finished by stopping by western Whitley County (Columbia City's area) to see my son on the last night of karate camp.....late night, game night.....BUT good old SEN SAE (spelling) Steve will have the campers bright (and EARLY!!!!) at 6am, for a WAKE UP SWIM ! ! ! ! !

So.....started in Kosciusko, going thru Whitley, then briefly in Allen, onto Adams, back to Wells, then back to Allen, to stop in Whitley, to home in Kosciusko....didn't keep track of miles, BUT it was $127 in low grade

Let's Go Brandon 87 octane.....did you know he said yesterday, that we are NOT in a recession ???? :nuts: waaa:tinfoil::wallbash::bash::scratch::blahblah::blahblah::runaway::runaway:all the while.....AMERICA :patriot::patriot:is going down...:toilet2::toilet2:.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER ! ! ! ! ! vote early......vote often....vote 12 times like that women did for Oblama.....
    My son just moved back here from Geneva. Yeah it’s in Indiana. And he is glad to be gone from there.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy

We're NOT in a recession. Are you unable to hear what the white house spokeswoman (can I call it a woman? I forget if thats what they identify as) said?

They changed the definition of recession.

BAM - no recession.

It isn't moving the goalposts - it's just helping us be more informed.

Just like the ATF can change definitions apparently so can the administration.

Solves all of their problems without having to pass "laws".

If they had to pass laws instead of change definitions they'd never get what they really want.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    It's a nice quiet town, BUT a hell of a haul from Columbia City, when they went you there in 45 minutes, and the State of Indiana, is spending every Biden dollar for road reconstruction, and they do the 18 miles of barrels on a 4 lane road, so down to 2- just to **** every one off, without any paving or work going on.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That definitely fits the bill for old elephant.

You can get all kinds of patterns from mammoth and mastodon that look like elephant too but whatever that is its definitely older ivory.

Edit: seems we have a lot of love for ivory in here.

If you buy those grips, and the skeleton posted above, you might as well get an ivory handled custom pool cue to match your set,

It'll only be a cool ~$50-75,000 set back.

View attachment 214489

WANT !!! :cheers:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    We're NOT in a recession. Are you unable to hear what the white house spokeswoman (can I call it a woman? I forget if thats what they identify as) said?

They changed the definition of recession.

BAM - no recession.

It isn't moving the goalposts - it's just helping us be more informed.

Just like the ATF can change definitions apparently so can the administration.

Solves all of their problems without having to pass "laws".

If they had to pass laws instead of change definitions they'd never get what they really want.
    This is funny, BUT scary at the same time....kind of like that health secretary?? he/she.....itsay??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom