Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks, but it didn't seem right.
    I will stop in tomorrow.
    From some other internet reviews, if you are talking about what folks call Amish Crack: "The signature cinnamon caramel donut and the donut holes (Amish Crack)"

I prefer some other stuff from there myself (not a fan of powdered sugar), but this is the one folks rave about from there. Which reminds me, I need to get by there more often, since we have one close by now.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    From some other internet reviews, if you are talking about what folks call Amish Crack: "The signature cinnamon caramel donut and the donut holes (Amish Crack)"
    I prefer some other stuff from there myself (not a fan of powdered sugar), but this is the one folks rave about from there. Which reminds me, I need to get by there more often, since we have one close by now.
    ok, so everyone is right. Group hug.,,

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm thinking about removing all of the red paint from the Tippmann AR pistol. It will take a lot of elbow grease, but it would give it a better chance of selling.

I'm confirming the agreement. I shot that Tippmann, and it was fun. But yeah, I wouldn't buy a red AR pistol ... no, no. Now, if it had some taste of blue on it .... that could be a different story !
    Right now (before Spicy starts painting it blue), I'm announcing that all future gun funds will be spent on the Bergara accuracy pursuit. That's my vow, because I have to give you gangsters a run-for-the-money !

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm confirming the agreement. I shot that Tippmann, and it was fun. But yeah, I wouldn't buy a red AR pistol ... no, no. Now, if it had some taste of blue on it .... that could be a different story !
    Right now (before Spicy starts painting it blue), I'm announcing that all future gun funds will be spent on the Bergara accuracy pursuit. That's my vow, because I have to give you gangsters a run-for-the-money !
    *puts blue spray paint back on the shelf*

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Doing some guess work making this spring for the Cooper. The cylinder stop spring and screw were missing and I had no idea what they look like. No diagrams available so I'm going by what will fill the missing space and hope it works. Need to pick up a 6-32 screw and grind the head down to fit, there been a lot of file/fit work with this one.

The trigger return spring cooperwork.jpgon the left is just a V spring, but cylinder stop spring on the right doesn't have much room to move up and down so I made it from thicker steel. It has to put tension on the cylinder stop, but not too much or the cylinder stop release will ride over the bottom of it and I'll have to take the revolver apart every time I want to remove the cylinder to clean it.

A lot of this is just taking a gun partially apart and working the mechanism with your fingers.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Doing some guess work making this spring for the Cooper. The cylinder stop spring and screw were missing and I had no idea what they look like. No diagrams available so I'm going by what will fill the missing space and hope it works. Need to pick up a 6-32 screw and grind the head down to fit, there been a lot of file/fit work with this one.

The trigger return spring View attachment 154573on the left is just a V spring, but cylinder stop spring on the right doesn't have much room to move up and down so I made it from thicker steel. It has to put tension on the cylinder stop, but not too much or the cylinder stop release will ride over the bottom of it and I'll have to take the revolver apart every time I want to remove the cylinder to clean it.

A lot of this is just taking a gun partially apart and working the mechanism with your fingers.
    Ooo! Ooo! A detective story!:nailbite:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

Crack donuts are good but the brownie cookie things are the bomb.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

The trigger return spring View attachment 154573on the left is just a V spring, but cylinder stop spring on the right doesn't have much room to move up and down so I made it from thicker steel. It has to put tension on the cylinder stop, but not too much or the cylinder stop release will ride over the bottom of it and I'll have to take the revolver apart every time I want to remove the cylinder to clean it.

The cool thing is that you are probably one of the most knowledgeable in regards to the manufacturing standards of the day and in the best position to figure out what may have been there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom