The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Little update on the bike accident. No surgery required on the foot, toe is going to attempt healing on its own. Waiting on x-ray results of my ribs from today's doctor visit. Local PD spoke with witnesses and myself, unfortunately nobody got a good ID of the car nor the license plate that caused the accident. I asked the PD to please check local businesses for video. I also posted on Facebook asking for community help finding the person responsible.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Little update on the bike accident. No surgery required on the foot, toe is going to attempt healing on its own. Waiting on x-ray results of my ribs from today's doctor visit. Local PD spoke with witnesses and myself, unfortunately nobody got a good ID of the car nor the license plate that caused the accident. I asked the PD to please check local businesses for video. I also posted on Facebook asking for community help finding the person responsible.
    Glad you're overall OK.

There are 2 types of people on motorcycles. Those who have gone down, and those who will go down.

Heal up. Fix the bike. Get back on it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Glad you're overall OK.

There are 2 types of people on motorcycles. Those who have gone down, and those who will go down.

Heal up. Fix the bike. Get back on it.
    Or don't. Take risks that give you a return. I ceased to see the positive return when I thought of missing watching grand kids grow up. Jagee may never reach that point and may be lucky all his days on a bike. Didn't see that result in my stars and traffic was not as distracted when I quit riding. Hoping to see y'all repeatedly b4 I die. Preferably not in body casts or caskets.

Top Bottom