Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Was up pretty late/early searching for a Protektor flat silvered Dr rest with 1/4" ear spacing without any luck. Not sure if I have to have one custom made or what. Would any one of you fine gents have any info that would help?

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Look forward to seeing you tomorrow if that works out for you.
    my day was a whirlwind of visits and just small things I was trying to accomplish. I pushed way to hard. Payed the price.

Sticking my nose in where it may not belong...Let's be careful when setting up visits and make sure too many of us are not going on the same day. Seems that a 30 minute visit is pushing it and requires a long nap after for the Mouse.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sticking my nose in where it may not belong...Let's be careful when setting up visits and make sure too many of us are not going on the same day. Seems that a 30 minute visit is pushing it and requires a long nap after for the Mouse.
    I approve of this msg, but I'm sure mouse and CKW will say nay when appropriate.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Your nose is pure ! ..... I also approve of this request. CM needs his rest !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Gun Talk ! (maybe not CZ talk, but at least gun talk)

Using corn-cob media in the upper wings, sand in the larger bottom wings, and careful weight /volume calculations ...... the new Uncle Bud's Bull Bag was filled ! :alright:

I had read that 30 lbs. was the "ideal weight" for a bag rest, and was able to dial in the weight of mine to 29.5 lbs.. It's 16" long, of American-made glory. I hope that it helps to improve my groups.

i-XtLJvpS-L.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Fun Talk

I've wanted one of these tritium-illuminated fobs for quite a while. I'm going to put it on the Maxpedition bag (GO bag) that I always take to the cabin.... as often, the power goes out (many trees close to the power wires). It's on its' way, from Blade Headquarters.

The mount for the tritium capsule is made of titanium, and it has a glass-breaker tip on one end. Cool blue color ...... my favorite, of course. ;)

i-CbVjtk7-M.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Gun Talk ! (maybe not CZ talk, but at least gun talk)

Using corn-cob media in the upper wings, sand in the larger bottom wings, and careful weight /volume calculations ...... the new Uncle Bud's Bull Bag was filled ! :alright:

I had read that 30 lbs. was the "ideal weight" for a bag rest, and was able to dial in the weight of mine to 29.5 lbs.. It's 16" long, of American-made glory. I hope that it helps to improve my groups.

i-XtLJvpS-L.jpg
    Look forward to hearing a range report on this setup.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Fun Talk

I've wanted one of these tritium-illuminated fobs for quite a while. I'm going to put it on the Maxpedition bag (GO bag) that I always take to the cabin.... as often, the power goes out (many trees close to the power wires). It's on its' way, from Blade Headquarters.

The mount for the tritium capsule is made of titanium, and it has a glass-breaker tip on one end. Cool blue color ...... my favorite, of course. ;)

i-CbVjtk7-M.jpg
    That is very cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom