• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I was about to break the pressure washer out yesterday and even had dressed for it but at the last moment, decided to break out the range bags instead. You are better at that adulting thing that I am.
    In the 7 years we have lived here this is the first time the back of the house has been pressure washed. Other sides of the house need to be cleaned again since they were cleaned last. I wouldn't give me the adulting gold star sticker just yet. LOL

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I have an Eotech on my DD M4V1 and am thinking about maybe switching that to an LPVO 1-6 or maybe 1-8. On the other hand, that’s one rifle that I have set up and don’t want to use to chase my monthly obsession with something else.

1-10 FTW. That is all.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I think somebody here can help me with this.
    What is the name of the donut that everybody talks about at Rise & Roll?
    "Amish crack" is what they are "known" as!!!! Just their regular donut. I think the glazing has powdered sugar and a little cinnamon.....but they are Amish crack!!!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Ok.....blood draw and yearly visit with Doc. He asked if anything was bothering me....I guess he meant health wise?? That was short and sweet, BUT then I mentioned Looney Tunes Biden and Afghanistan....BOTH our blood pressures were up!!!! He's like me, a little numb since January, not watching the news, UNTIL hearing how the Commander in Chief of the (used to be) free world is handling our international affairs...... UGH!!!!
    Oh yes, trip to high school with the girls this morning.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Ok.....blood draw and yearly visit with Doc. He asked if anything was bothering me....I guess he meant health wise?? That was short and sweet, BUT then I mentioned Looney Tunes Biden and Afghanistan....BOTH our blood pressures were up!!!! He's like me, a little numb since January, not watching the news, UNTIL hearing how the Commander in Chief of the (used to be) free world is handling our international affairs...... UGH!!!!
    Oh yes, trip to high school with the girls this morning.
    The best thing for BP is not watching the news, at least not constantly. Watching Biden flounder around is embarrassing and sad. It's like someone with bad decision-making skills is pulling the strings of a broken puppet.
    CZ!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If any of you CZ miscreants are interested in the Tippmann AR pistol after I get it all back to the original black, I'd be willing to include a few things extra to sweeten the deal a little bit.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all!
    I was able to pressure wash the back of the house yesterday, and gave our son a haircut. Both turned out good.
    I had the pressure washer out on Saturday. I only got part of what I wanted done. I still need to hit the patio, patio furniture, and grill yet. I did get my wife's car washed, and my Trailblazer washed as well, and the north side of the house.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. I tapped out early. Paid for it by waking up at 4. Good news is the laundry is going, I watered the Mrs’ flowers, cleaned up after the grandkids and am making some coffee before going to the office.

Bad news is the drive to and from Warsaw (45 mins) is going to be rough later this afternoon.

Morning all!
    The things we do for the children my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK just got home from the oncologists. Nothing positive to share. Not in the humor to say much right now but ass it looks mouse will not be attending the FGE, I will put up the list and any food you wish to bring please organize this among your selves or someone please step up.
    I am sad for this but nothing I can do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom