The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So I haven't looked at them in a couple of years and I never looked in much detail, but I thought the guys over at Windham Weaponry built a quality AR. Seeing this makes me doubt that. An AR that costs $399 can't be all that much quality. Might be good bang for your buck, but probably not great quality. Just interested me since I thought they put out alright stuff.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...y+R16M4FTTCF1+R16+M4+Flattop+Semi-Automatic+2

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I haven't looked at them in a couple of years and I never looked in much detail, but I thought the guys over at Windham Weaponry built a quality AR. Seeing this makes me doubt that. An AR that costs $399 can't be all that much quality. Might be good bang for your buck, but probably not great quality. Just interested me since I thought they put out alright stuff.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...y+R16M4FTTCF1+R16+M4+Flattop+Semi-Automatic+2

I have had 2 of their rifles and both were good enough pieces. A friend still has one of them and it is a tack driver.
    This may be an inventory dump from anticipation of the Hildabeast.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    How easy I get spoiled. Taking my "Czech Made" B to the range later. I put a new recoil spring in her to try and resolve the last of the function issues. This is the last gun that has neither a 10x bushing or upgraded sights. I am not looking forward to running Mepros. The TFX sights are just so much easier to pick up for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have my Anshutz completely dismantled. Barrel is at Allen's for a re-color.
    Thats it for me right now.
    Putting new shoes on my truck today. That hit the gunfunfund pretty hard.....:):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, it's never been cheap. The Wizard likes to estimate how much I have spent over the last several years. I guess he likes to see the color drain out of my face. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom