The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just to update on my AR situation. Yesterday I purchased all the parts to finish my 20" BCM INGO lower build, it shipped today and my account still has not been charged yet. Quite different than the last company I dealt with. Really pleased so far. Unfortunately, they no longer carry an A2 stock kit and only sell a Rock River hand guard, so the guard and stock will be Rock River. Not really a bad thing, but I would have liked to keep it all BCM. Should be just fine. I'm really excited to get her together.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Rock river makes good hand guards and stocks no worries there. Some of there small parts are off spec wise though. If you want to sell that mag well lemme know rusty. :) I've been in 1911 mode for awhile myself and am enjoying several.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rock river makes good hand guards and stocks no worries there. Some of there small parts are off spec wise though. If you want to sell that mag well lemme know rusty. :) I've been in 1911 mode for awhile myself and am enjoying several.
    Will do. I'm contemplating what to do about the MSH right now. I need to shoot another bobtail before I make a decision. Thanks for the OK on the RR stuff. I was pretty sure I would be getting ok parts.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Will do. I'm contemplating what to do about the MSH right now. I need to shoot another bobtail before I make a decision. Thanks for the OK on the RR stuff. I was pretty sure I would be getting ok parts.
    I've got a used Colt a2 hand guard and a2 stock around here somewhere. Love my some carbine action but a good 20" is hard to beat! I've got my acog on it right now and plan on it staying there for awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom