The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I really need to clean the guns. I have been procrastinating for quite a while. I am already good at that but having only one day off a week makes it even easier.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So far I have not given in to temptation. I still look at GB most every day and I have several auctions on my watch list. But, I have been strong. I need to get the 9mm stash back over 10k heading into summer.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So far I have not given in to temptation. I still look at GB most every day and I have several auctions on my watch list. But, I have been strong. I need to get the 9mm stash back over 10k heading into summer.
    Stay strong BA. The Fort Crüe is doing pretty well at this. I had a brief detour Sunday, but I am past it and back on track.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good morning Czickoos! :coffee:

I would really like to pick up a surplus gun or two to throw in the bottom of the safe for a rainy day. They won't be around forever.

I am holding out hope for another country swapping out their police force or military arms and a whole new bunch showing up. But, since the word seems to be out on CZs, I don't know if that ever happens, we'll be seeing sub $300 pistols again though. I guess it would depend on how much they'd flood the market. If it happens again, I'm hoping it's ex-police guns and not ex-military. Ex-police guns are carried a lot and shot little. Some military guns can be shot a lot and carried little.

:coffee::coffee:

Double dose. Drove through Chicago twice yesterday. And Milwaukee once.:dunno::rolleyes:

Wish I had range time.

But you did yesterday. Twice. My guess is that someone called 'clear' while you were driving through Chicago.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Good morning all! Late start for me today! I have been on the struggle bus in the morning after the time change. It doesn't help that I've stayed up until 2am both nights.

So far, so good. I have purchased 2k of 9mm of the last few weeks.

I'm sure you have more control than me. I have a problem of when I buy a good amount of ammo in a short time, like 2k in a couple weeks, I tend to be thinking about shooting more often and I rationalize that I have plenty since I just stocked up. This makes me go shoot. I'll easily go shoot 1k to 1500 in a week or two after that. Makes it hard to stock up!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So far, so good. I have purchased 2k of 9mm of the last few weeks.
    I got a little surprise the other day when I reached in the ammo storage to grab some 45.... I had been thinking for the last few months that I needed to make a 9mm purchase and even had it in the cart a few times in the last month. What did I find when I reached in there? 1k of 9mm that I totally forgot about. Mind has been preoccupied with other things....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning all! Late start for me today! I have been on the struggle bus in the morning after the time change. It doesn't help that I've stayed up until 2am both nights.

I'm sure you have more control than me. I have a problem of when I buy a good amount of ammo in a short time, like 2k in a couple weeks, I tend to be thinking about shooting more often and I rationalize that I have plenty since I just stocked up. This makes me go shoot. I'll easily go shoot 1k to 1500 in a week or two after that. Makes it hard to stock up!

Lately I've been averaging between 250-300 rounds per week. That's hard enough to keep up with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom