The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Was just talking with the Wizard about the viability of converting a DA/SA gun to DAO. With all the talk about the new disconnectors getting DA down to 4+ lbs it made me wonder if this was possible. So, I guess Dr. Frankengun and going to hack up an old sear and put it in the new barrel gun to give it a try.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was just talking with the Wizard about the viability of converting a DA/SA gun to DAO. With all the talk about the new disconnectors getting DA down to 4+ lbs it made me wonder if this was possible. So, I guess Dr. Frankengun and going to hack up an old sear and put it in the new barrel gun to give it a try.

R&D my brother.....R&D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I should have him take a look at my frankengun..... Been pondering what to do with the old Rat Rod.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm sure he would be happy to.
    Mechanically she still works perfect, but it's still not where I want it in terms of mag issues.... I really need to know just how much further I can go before it becomes an issue. My thoughts are full on race gun, CGW magwell and a red dot rather than messing with the sights. Of course I wouldn't mess up her beautiful finish, that took too long to perfect.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You guys that have the p09 or p07 do ya have the decock or safety installed. Will not carry the P09, may use as HD but seriously doubt it will replace my G17.

Sorry, I am late catching up with this tread. I recently bought a P09 from another member and it has the decock option. I have never carried a cocked-n-locked handgun. There are plenty of Youtube videos out there showing how to do the conversion.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

As Marty Feldman once said "walk this way"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom