The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    All you guys liquidating your collections has me looking at some of the things in my safe funny. This thread usually has the opposite effect. Strange batch of the :koolaid: this time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Was just talking with the Wizard about the viability of converting a DA/SA gun to DAO. With all the talk about the new disconnectors getting DA down to 4+ lbs it made me wonder if this was possible. So, I guess Dr. Frankengun and going to hack up an old sear and put it in the new barrel gun to give it a try.

Funny, but when firing the SP01C/40 the other day, I kept decocking it manually and was thinking the same thing. How could you build a DAO 75B? Would it involve removing the sear and sourcing a DAO hammer? You'd need to fill the safety hole in somehow too.

All you guys liquidating your collections has me looking at some of the things in my safe funny. This thread usually has the opposite effect. Strange batch of the :koolaid: this time.

The only thing that's being liquidated is my bank account right now. Maybe the kool aid was not mixed well and I got a straight dose of it uncut. Whatever the case, I'm not selling anything with the letters CZ in the name.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I love my CZ handguns.

(I wanted to drop my 8,000th post here).

Congrats! :rockwoot:

Yeah, I'm thinking if I work the INGO table for the upcoming show, I might bring a couple things to see if they sell. If so, great, if not, NBD...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As much fun as I've been having with CZs, the buying spree is going to slow down here shortly. Once I bring Shiney home, I may put my matte stainless up for sale, but I really don't know if I could. If I can, I'll just sit on the ones I'm willing to part with until the market improves.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well this is strange, with the exception of the one I'm currently getting ready for sale, I am down to two rifles. 10/22 and M1A, they are a perfect match too. 10/22 has tech sights so sights compliment each other perfect and they both have GI web slings. I had not planned for this to happen.... I will add an AR sometime this year, no plans for anything else.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    As much fun as I've been having with CZs, the buying spree is going to slow down here shortly. Once I bring Shiney home, I may put my matte stainless up for sale, but I really don't know if I could. If I can, I'll just sit on the ones I'm willing to part with until the market improves.
    I love it when you guys post up plans. Makes me laugh. :):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I figured out my website issues, if I use Google Chrome from the home PC it acts up, use my Android phone it's fine, use Microsoft Edge from home PC it's fine. So the issue must be with Google Chrome then?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well this is strange, with the exception of the one I'm currently getting ready for sale, I am down to two rifles. 10/22 and M1A, they are a perfect match too. 10/22 has tech sights so sights compliment each other perfect and they both have GI web slings. I had not planned for this to happen.... I will add an AR sometime this year, no plans for anything else.

I love it when you guys post up plans. Makes me laugh. :):
    Yeah, me too.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got a couple sets of TFX Pros in the mail today. Now I just need to order a bunch of the new disconnectors. The Wizard is going to be busy.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

What was your matte stainless again? Was it a 75B? Color me interested if you decide to sell, or possibly trade....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think I figured out my website issues, if I use Google Chrome from the home PC it acts up, use my Android phone it's fine, use Microsoft Edge from home PC it's fine. So the issue must be with Google Chrome then?

Come in through Explorer and see ig that gets it fixed.
    I had to reset my whole system multiple times yesterday to get things lined back up.
    Clear your Cache and eat your cookies.....or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom