The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The wife has a cold now and I've been avoiding her to keep from getting it myself. I had a bad cold back in January and don't want to revisit that fun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The cold/flu has made the rounds here in multiples. :n00b:

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

I think I'll add an SP01 Tac to the family this week. Since selling the 9mm P09, I've been missing having a high cap railed 9mm for the wife to use as an HD gun. That's the rationalization I've chosen to go with. There were other rationalizations to choose from, but this one hits more points including need, safety and generosity (you know, it's for the wife!).

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

I think I'll add an SP01 Tac to the family this week. Since selling the 9mm P09, I've been missing having a high cap railed 9mm for the wife to use as an HD gun. That's the rationalization I've chosen to go with. There were other rationalizations to choose from, but this one hits more points including need, safety and generosity (you know, it's for the wife!).

Solid logic and reasoning there. I am a fan of my SP-01.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In heavy consultations with the Wizard. Trying to get an upgrade schedule hashed out. Lots of variables and other considerations.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Redhead is finally back in my possession. I purchased this gun on December 12th and finally, after 2 months and 21 days, she is more or less complete. This project may not have turned out exactly as I had envisioned it and it certainly went over my cost estimate but one pull on the DA and I know it was well worth it. I don't have the exact numbers because someone never writes things down and also can hardly remember his own name some days...but, the DA well under six and the SA is under three. I was going to post another picture but apparently INGO had a stroke or something.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The Redhead is finally back in my possession. I purchased this gun on December 12th and finally, after 2 months and 21 days, she is more or less complete. This project may not have turned out exactly as I had envisioned it and it certainly went over my cost estimate but one pull on the DA and I know it was well worth it. I don't have the exact numbers because someone never writes things down and also can hardly remember his own name some days...but, the DA well under six and the SA is under three. I was going to post another picture but apparently INGO had a stroke or something.

I have no recollection of my name Senatorpsyko the numbers are highly classified!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, I can't post pictures or emoticons. Wait, nevermind, there are some emoticons. Nope, they are there but I can't post them.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Morning everyone.
    Had a nice time shooting last night with WTB :rockwoot:
    Made some nice ragged holes with my Gen2 G19 and fully "wizzard-ized" CZ75D compact steel frame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom