Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was like that when I first got my P07. It's actually become one of my favorite carry guns now. I think that a big part of it came when I installed the +2 base plates giving it a very credible 17+1 capacity while remaining a good carry sized gun. Last week, when my son called at 11:30 saying that he had just been in an accident a mile from the house, the gun I grabbed to take with me to head to the scene of the accident was the P07. I forget what I had been carrying that day, but it was the P07 that gave me the warm fuzzies that night. But, the first month of so of having it really had me thinking that I'd pass it to my son. I just was not feeling that gun until I had it a couple of months and shot it a bunch.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am considering moving the P09 that I recently acquired. It's not that I don't like the gun, I just have some other things I would like to upgrade with sights and possibly bushings and I don't want to pour money into that one. And, I will not be happy with it as long as it's stock. That the Czickness and, as you all know, I have the worst case around.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    My P-07 is also my carry gun. My P-09 is my HD gun. Depending on the weather and how I have to dress, the RAMI is also in the carry rotation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom