• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Never had an Ithaca 37, but I love my 870 Wingmaster. It was made in '74, so a good bit older than I am. Whoever had it in before me definitely used it a good deal because that thing is worn in and smoothe as silk!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty feels really intelligent. I just now realized the factory sights on my RAMI and the SP01c are luminescent.... I knew the ones on the P07 were, had no idea about these.... :n00b:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Rusty feels really intelligent. I just now realized the factory sights on my RAMI and the SP01c are luminescent.... I knew the ones on the P07 were, had no idea about these.... :n00b:
    As long as you don't try telling people that those are night sights. I've had someone in the past, who carries themselves as a gun expert at a gun shop, try and tell me those are night sights. Instead of arguing about it, because this person is never wrong, I just nodded my head and went about my way.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I really hate those sights.
    I agree 100%. They are about useless because of the dull color in the daylight and worse because they are small as well.

When I made a quick range trip the other day to test fire my 4 CZs after polishing them up I had a great comparison of sight pictures. I ran all 4 guns hard and fast. I wasn't really concerned about anything other than function so I was pumping rounds away. I started to watch the front sight on all of them. The two guns with TFX Pros were super easy to pick up the front orange sight, those sights just pop out at ya. The Rami's mepros were horrible. But Shiny's factory plain-o craptastic CZ sights were the worst of all.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Probably going to consolidate some ARs once again in the attempt to upgrade to a better quality AR. I have a couple of Palmetto builds that just aren't doing much for me these days. They work fine, just wanting to up my game and get something from Colt, BCM, or Daniel Defense instead. I don't have any entry level handguns, so why am I lowering my expectations for rifles? That's the question I've been asking myself lately. I do have a sweet M&P10 AR in .308, that rifle I love.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Probably going to consolidate some ARs once again in the attempt to upgrade to a better quality AR. I have a couple of Palmetto builds that just aren't doing much for me these days. They work fine, just wanting to up my game and get something from Colt, BCM, or Daniel Defense instead. I don't have any entry level handguns, so why am I lowering my expectations for rifles? That's the question I've been asking myself lately. I do have a sweet M&P10 AR in .308, that rifle I love.

Sell those crap PSA's and come talk to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom