Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I came in here to post about the 97. I just started the process for my suppressor and would like to know if anyone knows of a source for a threaded drop in barrel?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I came in here to post about the 97. I just started the process for my suppressor and would like to know if anyone knows of a source for a threaded drop in barrel?
    Sorry, Que. I checked both CZC and CGW and neither place seems to offer one. I don't think I've ever seen an extended barrel for a 97.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good range trip last evening with the Wizard. I enjoy watching him shoot his fire breathing dragon. ;)
    Got the P07 zeroed in with the TLR4.
    Put some rounds through the P09 in .40. We identified a few issues that need to be addressed to bring it in line with the others. Nothing bad as it is a very nice gun.
    Continued the process of shooting in the PCR. I like it very much and am hoping it smooths out a bit as the round count adds up. I'm sure it will.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Congrats on the 97 TD! There should be a number of them at the shoot now. That's pretty cool in itself.

Heading down to Louisville here in an hour or so. Can't wait to see what's on display at the CZ booth. Plus, I should have a package from CGW in the box when I get home. I'm planning on picking up a set of grips for my compact at the VZ booth while I'm there. They have a 20% off sale while the convention is taking place, so hopefully they brought the grips I want.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Morning folks! :coffee:

Congrats on the 97 TD! There should be a number of them at the shoot now. That's pretty cool in itself.

Heading down to Louisville here in an hour or so. Can't wait to see what's on display at the CZ booth. Plus, I should have a package from CGW in the box when I get home. I'm planning on picking up a set of grips for my compact at the VZ booth while I'm there. They have a 20% off sale while the convention is taking place, so hopefully they brought the grips I want.

Have a great time! I had wanted to go, but it just didn't work out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom